Everything Tesamorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

madhacker

Hi everyone,

Tesamorelin has become a very popular growth hormone secretagogue and there is limited research and use on this website that I believe we could improve on. The title speaks for itself, in this thread we can discuss anything tesamorelin. If you have any interesting research to share, general questions, any experience using tesamorelin that can provide information that would be useful such as, labs and subjective improvements, etc. it would be of value.

I have spoken with @Nelson Vergel and he has told me he has been approved for its use in HIV. I have Tesamorelin myself and I would like to begin a combination of it and Ipamorelin as an experiment. I have been on growth hormone for over two years so my observational study may have a different outcome.

My concern with the use of tesamorelin or most secretagogues for that matter is they down regulate and lose their ability to increase IGF-1 levels of which is therapeutic, at least in my opinion. I may have a bias, as I like to see IGF-1 serum within the range of 300-350ng/ml for adult males.

I look forward to future discussion and gaining perspective on this topic!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madhacker

Hi @Nelson Vergel,

Will you be getting a baseline before your use of tesamorelin? What are your goals with its use?
The research indicates that there is a decrease in IGF-1 levels from 26-52 weeks. The decrease is due to subjects dropping out of the study, but possibly some down regulation? May I ask what your thoughts are on tesamorelin on the subject of HRT, optimizing growth hormone and IGF-1 levels for long term use?

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drug...yBun-bLoBmaW-EEkq0SAf9bJeGRdyXbCb5aUc9NKxZImE

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We will see. It is a very slow-acting drug, with an average waist circumference loss of 1 inch in 26 weeks. I think growth hormone (Serostim) is more effective for burning visceral fat but it may have more side effects. Besides, we have a GH approved in HIV but for wasting syndrome (the unintentional loss of 10 percent or more of normal weight). Serostim was rejected for lipodystrophy due to a higher incidence of increased glucose and joint aches.

Lipodystrophy Treatments Part I: Treatments for Fat Gain

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Gman86

madhacker

Going well. On it for three weeks. I have not measured my IGF1 yet but did not at baseline (sorry, I know!). A little more pumped and a lot hungrier. I think I am sleeping better also. Egrifta SV takes around 26 weeks to show 1 inch waist circumference reduction in 66% of people who used it for HIV related lipodystrophy visceral fat accumulation.

LOL, it's like you read my mind! Aw well, I'm interested hearing your results. I'll follow up soon with my labs as well.

madhacker

Going well. On it for three weeks. I have not measured my IGF1 yet but did not at baseline (sorry, I know!). A little more pumped and a lot hungrier. I think I am sleeping better also. Egrifta SV takes around 26 weeks to show 1 inch waist circumference reduction in 66% of people who used it for HIV related lipodystrophy visceral fat accumulation.

Hi Nelson,

Do you have any updates with your experience with tesamorelin? Have your had any labs done such as metabolic parameters and endocrine such as IGF-1?

Thanks for your time!

swoops36

I can’t answer for Nelson, but I started a Tesa/Ipamorelin blend 2 weeks ago. My starting IGF-1 was 138 and tested last week at 308. Subjectively I don’t think I feel anything yet

madhacker

Hi there,

thanks for your reply! May I ask your current dosing regime? That’s a great achievement and successful outcome. Tesamorelin typically doesn’t lead to significant, subjective benefit as indicated by anecdotal reports and compared to other GHRH secretagogues.

I’m glad to hear of your results, thanks for responding!

swoops36

I take 1mg Tesa/500mcg Ipa nightly, 6 on 1 off. My provider said to run it 3 months on 1 off. I have noticed I do feel ‘pumped’ more during the day, even with crappy home workouts. Also taking 175mg Test weekly

Gman86

I can’t answer for Nelson, but I started a Tesa/Ipamorelin blend 2 weeks ago. My starting IGF-1 was 138 and tested last week at 308. Subjectively I don’t think I feel anything yet

Where is ur tesa/ ipa from? And the positive effects can take up to 6 months. But at least u know that it’s working and boosting ur igf-1

Oh nevermind, it’s from ur doctor u said right? So it’s from a compounding pharmacy?

madhacker

I take 1mg Tesa/500mcg Ipa nightly, 6 on 1 off. My provider said to run it 3 months on 1 off. I have noticed I do feel ‘pumped’ more during the day, even with crappy home workouts. Also taking 175mg Test weekly

What I meant was that patient case studies don’t show significant improvements in sleep or pronounced subjective mood improvements compared to that of CJC 1295. Regardless, it’s far more effective at raising IGF-1 of an average of 181 points without raising fasting insulin.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! It’s unfortunate it needs to be cycled, not because of desensitization, but because of a small and significant down-regulation of IGF-1. I’m hopeful for more secretagogues down the pipeline to replace exogenous growth hormone therapy.

swoops36

What I meant was that patient case studies don’t show significant improvements in sleep or pronounced subjective mood improvements compared to that of CJC 1295. Regardless, it’s far more effective at raising IGF-1 of an average of 181 points without raising fasting insulin.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! It’s unfortunate it needs to be cycled, not because of desensitization, but because of a small and significant down-regulation of IGF-1. I’m hopeful for more secretagogues down the pipeline to replace exogenous growth hormone therapy.

yeah don’t think I’ve noticed any mood or sleep affects yet, but I sleep pretty well anyway. The fact it doesn’t cause a ton of hunger or raise insulin was a big selling point for me. I tried MK 677 but couldn’t stand the constant hunger.

madhacker

We will see. It is a very slow-acting drug, with an average waist circumference loss of 1 inch in 26 weeks. I think growth hormone (Serostim) is more effective for burning visceral fat but it may have more side effects. Besides, we have a GH approved in HIV but for wasting syndrome (the unintentional loss of 10 percent or more of normal weight). Serostim was rejected for lipodystrophy due to a higher incidence of increased glucose and joint aches.

Lipodystrophy Treatments Part I: Treatments for Fat Gain

Hi Nelson,

May I ask if you have any updates on your experience with tesamorelin? Have you had your IGF-1 levels determined?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me