Everything is a disaster

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

It started with low T symptoms, so I went to a researcher/professor endocrinologist at a university hospital. Said my symptoms would likely go away. They didn’t.

Started having BPH symptoms and thought that lack of orgasms could be enlarged prostate so I mistakenly took saw palmetto that turned everyday to a mental struggle.

After I couldn’t handle it anymore, I went to about 10-15 different doctors that pulled basic blood tests and dismissed. Only treatment offered were antidepressants.

I started my career and try to work through mental fog. I lost every job I had and am constantly humiliated that I don’t have friends or even a companion. Family talks behind my back like I’m a freak.

Now it has been about a decade since the first appointment and I have a complete personality change and probably have fibrosis due to lack of nighttime and morning erections.

I saw the first doctor again this current year and he almost diagnosed with androgen insensitivity but after blood tests he said everything looked fine and dismissed.

I don’t know what to do other than pursue malpractice lawsuits to try and support myself financially, lost income, lack of home.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

The first thing is post your labs. Not doubting that the doctors you consulted probably saw you were 'in range' and that was good enough for them. Not competent doctors.
If anyone on the forum is to weigh in with thoughts, opinions and such, labs are the place to start. Also, how old are you and are you located in the US or another nation/continent?

Vince

Super Moderator
The first thing is post your labs. Not doubting that the doctors you consulted probably saw you were 'in range' and that was good enough for them. Not competent doctors.
If anyone on the forum is to weigh in with thoughts, opinions and such, labs are the place to start. Also, how old are you and are you located in the US or another nation/continent?
I agree, post your complete labs, along with ranges.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me