Everyday TRT protocol dosing suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

It's been several weeks now since I added anastrozole .125 to my TRT protocol and I'm an over-responder and attempting to dose anastrozole seems like a losing battle, I've tried 1/4 of a .125 EOD which ends with my feeling terrible after only a week. I went 10 days without any AI, days two and four were what I would describe as pure pure bliss, heaven on earth!

As I got towards the end of the week the bliss feeling waned and by day 10 it was clear estrogen was unmistakably high again, so I took 1/4th of the .125 yesterday and it feels overly hot today and am sweating a lot more. My resting heart rate as of yesterday was 125, blood pressure 170/110. I restarted my BP medicine last night and BP dropped to a more comfortable level, I will use it until I gain control of my estrogen problem.

I've finally decided to start an everyday protocol SQ or IM (undecided) and would like dosing recommendations. I ran a Total T, Free T and estrogen test a few days ago and think those numbers will help guide dosing, I'm currently on 20mg EOD.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking 10mg daily, does this seem like too much for a low SHBG (16-18 nmol/L) guy battling high estrogen?

Updated --> Most recent protocol 20mg EOD = 496 ng/dL, Free T 20.8, E2 43 pg/mL
Previous protocol 16mg EOD = Total T 376, Free T 15.1 and E2 29.
Previous protocol 25mg EOD = Total T 829 2 weeks after starting protocol

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

I am thinking that 10 mg would be logical. I have never injected daily, but am considering it. My knowledge is limited and comes from others injecting daily on the forum. @Vince Carter tried going down to 8 mg but it did not work for him and I believe he went back to 12 mg. He would be someone good to offer some guidance for you. He also has SHBG in your range.

I tried 10mg/D, didn't quite subjectively like how I felt, I was below lab range on FT @ 12mg/D, so Im at 14 right now with labs pending.

I think you know that I strongly recommend the Free Estradiol test along with the LC/MS/MS for low SHBG.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I tried 10mg/D, didn't quite subjectively like how I felt, I was below lab range on FT @ 12mg/D, so Im at 14 right now with labs pending.

I think you know that I strongly recommend the Free Estradiol test along with the LC/MS/MS for low SHBG.

I injected 10mg SQ this morning and I am very, very sleepy and have never felt this tired on TRT before. I woke up this morning fully awake, now all I want to do is go back to bed.

The SQ is definitely doing something, never felt like this on TRT!

I plan on testing Free Estradiol the next time around.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Well after 5 days at 10mg everyday I feel like testosterone and estrogen are significantly higher than they were on my previous protocol. I had a mini consult with Mike at Defy yesterday and after I told him I started 10mg ED, he did say that will most likely increase my levels beyond what they were at 20 mg EOD, which was Total 496, Free T 20.8 and estrogen 43 after a 10 day AI break. It's very likely would have gone higher if given more time.

I'm considering going back to 20mg EOD or lowering to 8mg daily. At this point I don't think it matters what protocol I choose, I think I'm always going to have high estrogen regardless without an AI. Got an 0.015 AI dose prescribed to take twice weekly, but thinking of every 4 days.

The only thing is a year or two from now when I decide to stop the AI my chances are better if I'm on an every day protocol.

Decisions, decisions...

Systemlord

Hey Vince, wanted to know when you switched to an everyday protocol, did you feel sharp swings where by midday you felt like levels were high and by night time very low?

I can tell you right now, 50mg twice weekly was smoother and little to no discomfort, an EOD protocol was a little more intense, but this ED protocol is even worse than an EOD protocol.

This is horrible as I've never felt like this on a TRT protocol.

Last edited:
I can't fathom any way at all to say that 10mg/D are significantly higher...makes no sense. I still think 10mg/D is just too little, I pulled FT under the lab range on 12 and then 14, so I'm at 16/D right now. Too, 5 days is a bit on the early side to judge it but if you feel bad you should make an adjustment, daily from EOD can be a large change, but again, 10mg is just too little

on 14mg:
562 TT
129 FT (35-155)
Free E 0.18 (< or = 0.45)

Last edited:

Systemlord

I can't fathom any way at all to say that 10mg/D are significantly higher...makes no sense. I still think 10mg/D is just too little, I pulled FT under the lab range on 12 and then 14, so I'm at 16/D right now. Too, 5 days is a bit on the early side to judge it but if you feel bad you should make an adjustment, daily from EOD can be a large change, but again, 10mg is just too little

on 14mg:
562 TT
129 FT (35-155)
Free E 0.18 (< or = 0.45)

I figured if 80mg split up EOD got me TT 496, Free T 20.8 that 70mg weekly split everyday would see similar numbers.

My muscles have been twitching and burning, same exact thing happened when I started withdrawing off the Klonopin and testosterone dropped.

When my T drops my sciatica pain returns from a previous injury.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me