Estrogen vs progesterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nocalves

I am on 140mg/w daily dose test E. I am extremly sensitive to anything, what can possibly lower my estradiol. When I am just on test, my tst vs. E2 level seems to be ok, but I don’t feel good enough, my progesteron is low, my pregnenolon is low and also my DHEA is low..
Few months ago I was trying manage my levels with injectable progesterone and injectable e2 enanthat, it was hard to find ideal dose, but my levels increased well..

BUT few weeks ago stopped e2 and prog because of vacation. I stopped it just for few days (mabye 1,5 week) that I got back on i injectable e2 but progesterone CREAM and here strange thing become - my e2 decrease and progesteron increase, so I increased e2 dose - nothing happened, so I increased again - nothing happened with e2 BUT my prog start decreasing (no change with progesterone dose), I increased e2 again- e2 level increased but progesteron level decrease again….
Now I increase e2 dose (almost 10x than e2 dose before vacation) enough to get my level in range, but my progesterone is undetectable with still the same dose of it!!

Does it complete each other? Or does the cream is not good form to use? Very very strange thing how can syntetic hormon affect each other.. Definitely I will try injectable prog again, but I really do not understand that.

Any idea? @Cataceous

Thank you guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I would stick to injectable prog. The range is so tight that u want to use a form that u can make sure the dosage ur getting is very consistent. Creams are the last form I would use to get prog. Just because how much u are getting in ur system varies depending on a few variables. I’d stick with oral or injectable. I much prefer injectable. But I’ve heard that oral can increase allopregnenolone levels more. Something to do with how it has to pass through the liver. Not sure if that’s true or not. But I would personally just stick with injectable prog

Not sure about the whole inverse relationship thing ur talking about tho unfortunately. Hopefully someone else has some insight on that

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It's also my experience that absorption of transdermal products can change over time, often worsening. The progesterone should have no direct effect on the injected estradiol, and possibly a modest effect on endogenous levels. Your observations are hard to explain. What are the doses involved—of estradiol enanthate and progesterone—and what are the serum levels? Were you using the same vial of estradiol enanthate after the vacation?

Nocalves

It's also my experience that absorption of transdermal products can change over time, often worsening. The progesterone should have no direct effect on the injected estradiol, and possibly a modest effect on endogenous levels. Your observations are hard to explain. What are the doses involved—of estradiol enanthate and progesterone—and what are the serum levels? Were you using the same vial of estradiol enanthate after the vacation?
I think it is not an issue with absorption..
After vocation I used the same vial 0,5mg/ ml I used to use befor. I had to increase my dose up to 0,7ml/day so I moved to 5mg/ml and my dose was 0,75mg/day, only than my e2 started increasing (from 13 to 50pg/ml) but my progesterone started decreasing (20mg cream) from 0,82pg/ml to <10pg/ml..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me