Estrogen Symptoms PLEASE HELP

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

Here we go - I’m off on an estrogen trip again. I am getting labs tomorrow, but results have been taking 10-14 days. I don‘t think I can remain this miserable for that long. I am on .1 Enanthate daily, and .125 Anastrozole every other day. I was taking .125 every 3 days, and my e2 was at 31, so I went to the .125 every other day as noted. I have been on the every other day routine for 3 weeks. The change to eod was induced by me being depressed, weepy, tear, etc. Based on the symptoms listed below, would you guess high or low? Please help

HAVE
headache
no appetite
debilitating fatigue / tired
very depressed
hot flashes in face
feel like crying because I’m so depressed

DO NOT HAVE
night sweats
sweet tooth cravings
swollen face

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

Here we go - I’m off on an estrogen trip again. I am getting labs tomorrow, but results have been taking 10-14 days. I don‘t think I can remain this miserable for that long. I am on .1 Enanthate daily, and .125 Anastrozole every other day. I was taking .125 every 3 days, and my e2 was at 31, so I went to the .125 every other day as noted. I have been on the every other day routine for 3 weeks. The change to eod was induced by me being depressed, weepy, tear, etc. Based on the symptoms listed below, would you guess high or low? Please help

HAVE
headache
no appetite
debilitating fatigue / tired
very depressed
hot flashes in face
feel like crying because I’m so depressed

DO NOT HAVE
night sweats
sweet tooth cravings
swollen face
Anastrozole can cause depressive symptoms, as can taking too much testosterone. @Cataceous is going to love me for this, but if you are taking 0.1 cc enanthate daily that is presumably a 200 mg/mL concentration, equating to you taking 20 mg daily. Accounting for the weight of the ester, that means you are getting 14.6 mg daily of pure testosterone. Depending on SHBG and albumin, your free T could be well above 30 pg/mL.

All of this to say, the side effects you are experiencing are more attributable to your testosterone dose being too high as opposed to a simple problem with estrogen. If I were experiencing your symptoms, my first step would be to drop the dosage by 20 to 30%. This would be taking 12 to 14 mg daily. You will likely experience a relief from estrogenic symptoms with the drop is dose.

In addition, another method that is often not talked about on this forum is the use of mixed testosterone esters. Testosterone propionate tends to create less estrogenic symptoms than longer esters. Combining propionate with enanthate is equal doses (6 mg of both) may prove to be useful for estrogenic symptom relief.

I would drop the AI and find a lower dose that doesn’t require you to take an AI, and Id combine testosterone enanthate with propionate.

TDM812

Wow! That’s a wealth of knowledge. Thank you for the well thought out advice. I wasnt aware that high T would produce side effects. You weren’t too far off on your guess of my free T - it’s 25.5 from Labcorp.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me