Estrogen still crashed 7 weeks later!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

Just got bloods e2 is still at 12!

My joints still ache my appetite is dead,mood went from female mindset to dead mono can’t feel emotions whatsoever!

My test is at 1500+
Free t 408!

I’m on 250 mg of test prop a week!

I think all the dht conversion from test prop is keeping my e2 low! As I just starting to grow a beard(never had one)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaviSh

Just got bloods e2 is still at 12!

My joints still ache my appetite is dead,mood went from female mindset to dead mono can’t feel emotions whatsoever!

My test is at 1500+
Free t 408!

I’m on 250 mg of test prop a week!

I think all the dht conversion from test prop is keeping my e2 low! As I just starting to grow a beard(never had one)

I was in almost the exact situation back in late Oct., 2019. It was miserable, both physically and emotionally! My e2 crashed to zero (unmeasurable on both regular and sensitive tests), and my Total and FT numbers were very similar to yours. I feel amazing now, but it took about 4 weeks to correct it. Here's what worked for me, and of course your mileage may vary:

I reduced my test cyp dosage by 25% and reduced injection frequency from daily to 3x weekly. I also added 500iu hcG twice weekly. Absolutely no one (on this forum, or through my functional medicine doc's colleagues) could explain why my e2 was zero with such high T levels. I never took any AI's, but e2 still crashed. That remains a mystery, but my most recent labs show my e2 up to 52.1 (scale <=60.7 PG/ML) and I feel great.

Good luck to you!

Gman86

I was in almost the exact situation back in late Oct., 2019. It was miserable, both physically and emotionally! My e2 crashed to zero (unmeasurable on both regular and sensitive tests), and my Total and FT numbers were very similar to yours. I feel amazing now, but it took about 4 weeks to correct it. Here's what worked for me, and of course your mileage may vary:

I reduced my test cyp dosage by 25% and reduced injection frequency from daily to 3x weekly. I also added 500iu hcG twice weekly. Absolutely no one (on this forum, or through my functional medicine doc's colleagues) could explain why my e2 was zero with such high T levels. I never took any AI's, but e2 still crashed. That remains a mystery, but my most recent labs show my e2 up to 52.1 (scale <=60.7 PG/ML) and I feel great.

Good luck to you!

Do u know where ur SHBG sits?

Amanofgod

Good luck to you!
I hear everyday injections lower e2 the ratio is offf though!

Amanofgod

I find the best way for me to increase my E2 is by increasing my dhea
Yah I added Dhea but not feeling this time around last time even thought my e2 was elevated gave me worlds of energy and aggression and a semi morning erection the first day! Took some yesterday and this morning not feeling better only 25 mg didn’t wanna take to much? Should I give it more time or up it to 50mg

Vince

Super Moderator
Yah I added Dhea but not feeling this time around last time even thought my e2 was elevated gave me worlds of energy and aggression and a semi morning erection the first day! Took some yesterday and this morning not feeling better only 25 mg didn’t wanna take to much? Should I give it more time or up it to 50mg
Give it more time at least a month and then go to 50 mg. It will take time to raise your E2.

C

Chroniclowe

U sure I felt Dhea the first couple days I started?
Tips to increase estrogen you find here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching