Estrogen management

Buy Lab Tests Online

robs2nd75

At day 5 my T shot has worn off. My doc suggested SC 2x per week but this did not work for me. He has now prescribed Anastrozole 1-2 mg per week. He stated that I should take 1 mg on the day of my shot to decrease conversion and if needed halfway through the week. Does anyone have any thoughts/suggestions on this protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

robs2nd75

Started TRT: TT 149 ref range 348-1197
FT 5.2 ref range 8.7-25.1

Most recent lab work (Day 3): TT 472 ref range 348-1197
estradiol 35 ref range 7.6-42.6

Previous lab work (Day 6):

[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]Estradiol, Sensitive[/TD]
[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]44 pg/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]3-70 [/TD]

[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]Free Testosterone(Direct)[/TD]
[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]24.4 pg/mL[/TD]
[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]8.7-25.1 [/TD]
[TD="class: xslValueColumn"] [/TD]

[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]Testosterone, Serum[/TD]
[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]678 ng/dL[/TD]
[TD="class: xslValueColumn"]348-1197 [/TD]

Kelly

The amount of Adex your doc is recommending will crash your E. You will not like this. Your E is a tad high to me but some people do better with a slightly higher level. It just depends on the person. LEF recommends a range of 20-30, but again, it's subjective. I may feel good at 20, you may not.

To me it appears you may be able to get by with DIM, Zinc & Copper as a first approach and avoid adex completely. It's always worth a shot. And your TT and FT look great! Lower that E a bit and they'll elevate more.

robs2nd75

Kelly, my last lab was 472 w/ estradiol at 35. This was day 3 on 75mg e3.5d SC. He switched me back to IM once weekly and increased to 200mg. I know estrogen is going to elevate w/ the new protocol. What do you think of .25 on day of shot to partially block conversion?

Austinite

Ideally, arimidex should be taken 24 hours after injection. But I agree with Kelly, seems like super high doses there. DIM/zinc/Copper seems to work great for me.

Kelly

Austin beat me to it and he's correct. 24hrs after injection and dose as low as possible (maybe .25) if you go the adex route. Check labs in a month.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me