Estrogen - Ejaculation

Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

Question - has anyone found there to be a correlation between the amount of fluid released during ejaculation, and estrogen levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jon H

For me...absolutely none. Others may have entirely different results.

lol - editing this post. I didn't mean that I had no ejaculate. I meant that any variation in estrogen made absolutely no difference in the amount.

Last edited:

Stylo

Wow... Estrogen might as well be covid19. It seems to be the cause of all symptoms. I have higher than normal E and ejaculate is just fine.

Stylo

Ill have labs drawn in 3 weeks again. I only test once every 6 months. Last test it was close to 50, SHGB was 25. I take HCG and I drink beer. Estrogen is constantly spiking Im sure.

TDM812

Please see attached images. I just received my results this morning. I used discounted labs, Quest, Ultrasensitive, and I had a level of 4. The range they show is <29. My test results came back at 833/112.5 I find this odd. They are essentially saying “low” doesn’t exist. Thoughts?

Attachments

• F0B9DAF8-5E52-4E83-8D46-E05AEB2CCBFE.jpeg
    F0B9DAF8-5E52-4E83-8D46-E05AEB2CCBFE.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 122
  • E53F8511-77FB-440D-9E01-E82605398A0D.png
    E53F8511-77FB-440D-9E01-E82605398A0D.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 115

Gman86

Please see attached images. I just received my results this morning. I used discounted labs, Quest, Ultrasensitive, and I had a level of 4. The range they show is <29. My test results came back at 833/112.5 I find this odd. They are essentially saying “low” doesn’t exist. Thoughts?

What’s ur current protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching