Estrogen Dominance & Progesterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Hi,

I have the symptoms of high E2 (bloating, mild gyno, ED, low libido, irritability, etc). I have been using Anatrozole but it is a fucking hit or miss, the times I ever felt good tye most it last are from a few days to a few hours. I have also tried to try with lower doses and no AI, but no sex drive at all, even if other symptoms improve.

I checked my progesterone is almost zero, well under the range. Has anyone corrected their E2 symptoms through supplementing either pregnenolone or progesterone instead of recurring to AI?

I am thinking of give it a try but would love to hear if anyone has already tried that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi,

I have the symptoms of high E2 (bloating, mild gyno, ED, low libido, irritability, etc). I have been using Anatrozole but it is a fucking hit or miss, the times I ever felt good tye most it last are from a few days to a few hours. I have also tried to try with lower doses and no AI, but no sex drive at all, even if other symptoms improve.

I checked my progesterone is almost zero, well under the range. Has anyone corrected their E2 symptoms through supplementing either pregnenolone or progesterone instead of recurring to AI?

I am thinking of give it a try but would love to hear if anyone has already tried that.
In men shouldn't the progesterone be almost zero?

TucsonJJ

Hi,

What werre your E2 levels? Mine is in top 20% of range... I had same symptoms and still do, but Arimidex was poison to me... maybe you should try extra zinc... maybe Damiana... Quecertain... 7-Methoxyflavone... you might get results without the side effects...

GaryS

What werre your E2 levels? Mine is in top 20% of range... I had same symptoms and still do, but Arimidex was poison to me... maybe you should try extra zinc... maybe Damiana... Quecertain... 7-Methoxyflavone... you might get results without the side effects...

Via a cooperative Primary Care MD and my Urologist, we worked together for 18 months, and found for me the proper balance of Testosterone Cypionate injections and Anastrozole tabs.
I'm 77, with serious but non-life-threatening neurological diseases. A weekly T-shot and a weekly tiny 1/4 mg Anastrozole tab yields a T-level around 700 ng/dL, and E2 < 20 ng/dL, and my PSA is always checked, and is in the 3.5 ng/mL range.

My Pain Doctor feels strongly that my pain meds are much more effective when my T-level is in the 700 range. Five years ago, T was 80 ng/dL, E2 was 200 ! + PSA was 14 !

All better now.

Bmac

Hi,

I have used oral progesterone in the past with my old clinic. I can’t answer all your questions but I’ll share my experience with it. Pre TRT my prog was top of the reference range now it’s practically zero. Which is why I was give prog in the first place as well at the time my DHT was beyond measurably high. I’d say overall I regret taking it as I believed it caused me more feminization sides than E2 ever did. My E2 has been all over the map from 0-70 pg/ml with no perceived feminizing sides. It was only when I was on a 50mg oral prog that I developed clinical gynecomastia and fat on my hips that I never had before. The only other factor that change was my HCG dose went from 100 iu to 300 iu daily with androgel. But again E2 never went past 45 pg/ml DHT 250+ ng/dl . The benefits I did have with prog was the best sleep of my life with extremely vivid dreams. There was a diuretic effect as well. Overall tough to personal recommend as it seems information on prog in men is limited.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me