Estrogen and allergies: cost benefit analysis

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

IMO estrogen is one of those hormones that have a cost benefit aspect. IMO the benefits out weigh the cost, but one should know about possible side effects of estrogen.

Recently, I had allegoric reactions to amoxicillin and then to the eyedrops I had been using for a year, brimonidine.

I thought that was weird, since I have taken amoxy in the past, and had been using the eyedrops for a year. At first when I had a reaction to the antibiotic, I just figure I will avoid penicillin type drugs. Then later the eyedrops started to bother me.

What I had in common was starting TRT, and my estrogen has moved up from 600-1000%. 6-10 times what it was before.

Then I went to me friend google, and found that estrogen increases histamine production, which increases the likelihood of allergies and the severity of allergies. And more seriously, asthma.

If you look at common problems’ women have, they tend to be related to autoimmune dieses, and are related to estrogen.

I feel that my increase in estrogen has improved the random joint aches I had been experiencing, now I am pain free from any sort of joint/tendon ache.

But I strongly feel that estrogen increased my histamine levels, and this caused some allergic reactions, and can also mess with sleep. Though it’s not just the estrogen, one has to have had some sort of genetic intolerance of the allergic substance, for instance, my mother is also allergic to penicillin drugs.

On the internet there is a ton of information about estrogen and allergies, here is one NIH link discussing it.

Estrogen effects in allergy and asthma

I am not sure if any specific level of estrogen is more prone to trigger allergies, I have seen my E2 as high as 56 pg/ml. I would probably have to ether test for histamine levels, or just expose myself to brimonidine while I know my E2 is on the low side. I don't think I am that curious.

Histamine is a complicated hormone, similar to serotonin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. I am also wondering if anyone has experienced similar changes related to allergies when on TRT?

For me, this was one of the side effects of TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching