Estradiol - How Long to Recover After a Crash?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Corwin1968

I just started a protocol of 50mg T M-W-F, 300iu HCG M-W-F and .25mg Anastrazole M-W-F.

My starting total T was 1200, Free T was 31 and Estradiol was 45. This was on 250mg T per week and 1mg of Anastrazole per week.

My first few days on the new protocol I could feel that I was starting to improve, both in mental outlook and libido. In the last couple of days, the libido has fallen off but mood has stayed pretty good, except this morning I found myself getting really irritable.

I'm thinking it's possible that I've crashed my Estradiol levels since my TRT was reduced by 100mg but the Anastrazole was only reduced by .25mg. In no way was my previous protocol dialed in so the 250 T and 1mg Anastrazole don't necessarily represent an optimal schedule.

How fast or slow can I expect to feel a change in Estradiol levels? I skipped the Anastrazole today but I don't know how quickly I might feel a difference. I have very high body fat so I likely convert a larger percentage of my T than the average sized guy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welocme to Excelmale. You are on a significant dose of anastrozole, and your e2 will recover if you back off the AI. But it will take some time.

As for where your levels actually sit, test...don't guess. You can pull a sensitive estradiol test at Discountedlabs.com at a reasonable fee.

user_joe

If it were me I'd stop the ai at that dose and check bloodwork. Odds are in favor of not needing it.

You T dose was a little high but e2 barely out of range. Of course that's Day 7.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me