Estradiol E2 Testing in Men: Comparison Between Regular and Sensitive E2 Assays

Buy Lab Tests Online

Appassionato

I've had the same weird result.
Standard E2 ran by Labcorp came back at 67.
E2 LC/MS ran by BioReference was 16.
I was experience joint pain and dry skin, so I guess Labcorp was wrong. Dr. Rotman also told me he's not a big fan of Labcorp.

I didn't test C-RP, so I don't if that's the reason.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

theoneguy

Wondering, I am struggling with ED that was brought on after my first month on TRT, the only thing I can come up with is to get my E2 higher, I am stopping the AI next month and will see how I do with higher E2.

Nelson, I appreciate the info on the CRP, I will study it.
If you can lower your dose of Testosterone so that you don't need an A.I when i first started i tried using an A.I but was oversensitive to it...when i got dialled in it was ok but off it I feel much better especially if you add in a little HCG as well but note again hcg effects everyone differently i only do about 150-200IU 2x week as 250-500 will raise my Estrogen too high.

Pretty much all trial and error and go by how you feel rather then aiming for a certain number!

I have also found the non sensitive test to be pretty accurate, They don't have the sensitive test in the country i live in.

I’m confused..I thought having a low CRP was a good thing? At least that’s what my doctor tells me..he’s always checking my CRP on every blood test..Any clarifications would be appreciate..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me