Eroxon UK OTC nitric oxide inducing erection gel launching in the US Q2 2023

Buy Lab Tests Online

lmswjm

FYI, I found this in UK main stream media today (take with one grain of salt):​

Ingredients​

Aqua, ethanol (35%), propylene glycol, glycerine, carbomer, potassium hydroxide

What is Eroxon and how does it work?​

“Eroxon is made by Futura Medical, a pharmaceutical company based in the UK.

Eroxon is applied to the head of the penis, where the gel evaporates, with this evaporation stimulates vascular and neural nerve endings by rapidly cooling and warming the area. This triggers the release of nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels, therefore increasing blood flow to the penis and causing an erection.”

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Hilarious! This is the penis equivalent of the cosmetics creams that always promise to remove wrinkles and never do. The next Futura invention would be black-peppering the penis head causing a strong unexpected erection LOL

Simbarn

The guys over at Frank talk (ED forum) have been discussing this new proposed over the counter ED med for a couple of years now with much skepticism. Now that it has been released in the UK, it will be interesting to hear how it actually performs compared to the studies Futura completed.
I can't see how it would have a reasonable duration of action as many guys have trouble maintaining an erection, not just getting one. PDE5i as we know can work for hours and of course Tadalafil; for days!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me