Erection Issues/Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Wow Madman thank you for all your reply's and all the great information. When they found out my SHBG was low I felt like they were unsure how to address it. I had researched and found that more frequent injections was better in my case like you stated. I just did not want to change things on my own.

Would you think getting back on Hcg would be beneficial as well?

So let’s say I do an EOD protocol and drop the AI. 150mg a week to start so I don’t do these huge drops. Shallow IM with an insulin syringe?

When referring to every other day, would it go like this:

week 1 Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday
Week 2 Tuesday Thursday Saturday

repeat?

post#15

Rock Crusher said:
I been on TRT for a 5 months when I first started I was on hcg now is has run out. I don't feel any different from when I was on it. Is hcg needed?

My reply:

Depends on the individual.....Is hCG needed?

To preserve/maintain fertility then yes.

To prevent/minimize testicular atrophy then yes.

To enhance mood/libido than it is not a given as some may experience such effects whereas others may feel worse-off.

To maintain upstream hormones and possibly prevent long-term consequences for health/well-being.....you be the judge!

So let’s say I do an EOD protocol and drop the AI. 150mg a week to start so I don’t do these huge drops. Shallow IM with an insulin syringe?

I would just take the tougher route and start at a much lower dose as again such dose will most likely still have your FT levels high.

The transition period when levels are in flux will be difficult either way.

150 mg T split EOD will most likely still have your FT level high as you have low SHBG 12 nmol/L.

repeat?

$$$

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Milkman13

post#15

My reply:

Depends on the individual.....Is hCG needed?

To preserve/maintain fertility then yes.

To prevent/minimize testicular atrophy then yes.

To enhance mood/libido than it is not a given as some may experience such effects whereas others may feel worse-off.

To maintain upstream hormones and possibly prevent long-term consequences for health/well-being.....you be the judge!

I would just take the tougher route and start at a much lower dose as again such dose will most likely still have your FT levels high.

The transition period when levels are in flux will be difficult either way.

150 mg T split EOD will most likely still have your FT level high as you have low SHBG 12 nmol/L.

repeat?

$$$
I’m going to try and get a script for the HCG and start the protocol you suggested. I appreciate all your help and everyone else’s.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Does it raise in any particular form? So if I stopped the AI and estrogen rises it should rise too?
Consider it more of a general trend to expect rather than some nice linear relationship. For example, I saw no change in SHBG between not using an AI and using an AI to lower estradiol from 50s pg/mL to 30s. However, another time I had estradiol fall to undetectable levels, and then SHBG crashed from ~30 nMol/L to single digits.

Milkman13

So doctor prescribed me Hcg today so I can drop the other stuff. I’m going to do the EOD injections. So my dosage is 160mg. So that’s roughly 45mg EOD?

madman

Super Moderator
So doctor prescribed me Hcg today so I can drop the other stuff. I’m going to do the EOD injections. So my dosage is 160mg. So that’s roughly 45mg EOD?

Way too high of a dose.

You need to be more concerned with where your FT ends up and seeing as you have low SHBG you would easily be able to achieve a healthy FT on a much lower overall weekly dose.

Top it all off that you are also adding hCG which will increase your ITT (intra-testicular testosterone).

Most men will notice a boost in TT/FT/e2 levels and many may end upo with a big increase in estradiol!

If anything 100-120 mg/week (split EOD) then once blood levels stabilize (4-6weeks) get labs done (using accurate assays) to see where your trough TT/FT/e2 levels sit let alone RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

If by some chance your FT level is not high enough (highly doubtful) then you can increase the dose T slightly and regardless as I have stated numerous times on the forum once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks) it will take another 2-3 months for the body to adapt and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Otherwise, you are just wasting your time and you will end up being caught up on that never-ending merry-go-round chasing your tail endlessly struggling to find that so-called optimal protocol!

Trust me when I tell you that patience is key and you need to get out of that herd mentality mindset that more T is better let alone needing to run absurdly high trough TT/FT levels to reap the beneficial effects of having healthy hormones.

Again always better to start low and go slow.

Unfortunately, you were jacked up on a high dose of T from the get-go.

Coming down in dose will always be harder than going up and although you may experience a bumpy road temporarily from dropping your dose things will level out.

Milkman13

Understandable. I feel like I’m already chasing my tail. I honestly don’t care about numbers. I’m tired of feeling so messed up. It’s mentally draining as well. Thank you.

Milkman13

If you start on a Monday do you skip the following Monday with a EOD protocol? Or does Monday restart the week, mean Sunday and Monday you have injections?

Milkman13

Okay so I have continued to lower my dose and added Hcg back in as well. also implemented daily injections due to the low shbg that I have. Dropped the AI completely. Please see my recent results.

Attachments

• 18876A91-EE4C-4E1C-8F0C-5F38DD523E30.png
    18876A91-EE4C-4E1C-8F0C-5F38DD523E30.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 395824BA-462D-4B4E-9722-539E1551B6F9.png
    395824BA-462D-4B4E-9722-539E1551B6F9.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 44

Milkman13

First two weeks of daily injections I felt so good. Erections were better then they had been. Now that’s dipped up along with libido. Libido isnt terrible but did decline some. I would say I feel okay but the erection issues are so frustrating.

JA Battle

First two weeks of daily injections I felt so good. Erections were better then they had been. Now that’s dipped up along with libido. Libido isnt terrible but did decline some. I would say I feel okay but the erection issues are so frustrating.

At this point I’d become preoccupied with thyroid and dht level if I were you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me