Erection Issues/Help

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

Like I don’t get how I go to daily injections and my shbg is even lower.
It is possible that your dht lowered and also the sudden increase in estradiol lowered your thyroid function and therefore lowered your shbg.

I’ve personally dropped hcg. I take around 8.5 mg of testosterone daily. Although it is divided between 5.5mg test e and 3mg test p to create a daily spike in testosterone.

I naturally have quite low estradiol and slightly low dht. I’m working on getting my testosterone numbers to in between 700-1000 and estradiol in between 35-50 and dht 70-100.

I think until those are achieved one cannot move to the next thing. Which I would say is thyroid function. To assist with thyroid and adrenal hormone I’d say caffeine in around 200-400mg daily will help. Which is what I’ve chosen to do prior to getting actually medicating with thyroid.

Milkman13

It is possible that your dht lowered and also the sudden increase in estradiol lowered your thyroid function and therefore lowered your shbg.

I’ve personally dropped hcg. I take around 8.5 mg of testosterone daily. Although it is divided between 5.5mg test e and 3mg test p to create a daily spike in testosterone.

I naturally have quite low estradiol and slightly low dht. I’m working on getting my testosterone numbers to in between 700-1000 and estradiol in between 35-50 and dht 70-100.

I think until those are achieved one cannot move to the next thing. Which I would say is thyroid function. To assist with thyroid and adrenal hormone I’d say caffeine in around 200-400mg daily will help. Which is what I’ve chosen to do prior to getting actually medicating with thyroid.
I also take 25mg of dht daily. I drink I shut ton of coffee so I would think I get at least 200mg of coffee.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me