Erectile issues on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Naegleria

Im at 9 weeks and doing 2 clicks of compounded cream. My testosterone is 766ng and free is 19.5

The first few weeks it was great, erections improved now the past 2 weeks theyre weak, never had issues like this before trt

Prior TRT i was hovering between 360ng at my worst and 455ng on my best day. Did i really need it?

I also have other issues like ocassional heart flutters that last for hours, more anxiety, bloating, ocassional hand tingling, my PSA went up to 4.5 which concerns me

My estradiol is 71 which could be a problem, people tell me to lower my dose is already low, 2 clicks a day is a low dose as the normal is 4 clicks

If i were to do one click and now close to being shutdown id probably be slightly higher than my pre trt levels

Before TRT i was 24.5 estradiol

Im really thinking to quit this mainly cause erections, palpitations that happen may be once or twice a week and my PSA as my grandpa had prostate cancer

Im 39 years old

Should i give AI a shot? But i read posts on here of people on AI and great estradiol numbers who still have sexual issues

If AI doesn’t solve my issue in a month, im out i dont want to be on it any longer so i can recover and go back to my 350ng

The only benefits ive seen on trt is a bit more muscle which could be from placebo and working out harder and more often than before and a little more energy tho i still feel tired not as much

Im more anxious than before

My erections improved the first few weeks but now my balls have shrunk and my erections are worse than ever

Maybe trt is not for me

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Prior TRT i was hovering between 360ng at my worst and 455ng on my best day. Did i really need it?
No Free T measurement, no clue. Some men find once daily enough, whereas twice daily is problematic.

T creamed don’t work for everyone, but there are other formulations of TRT available.

Last edited:

Systemlord

grandpa had prostate cancer
The fact your grandpa had prostate cancer has no bearing here. If your grandpa had been on TRT, maybe it would have prevented or delayed the prostate cancer.

Last edited:

Naegleria

No Free T measurement, no clue. Some men find once daily enough, whereas twice daily is problematic.

T creamed don’t work for everyone, but there are other formulations of TRT available.

before trt it was 8.5 and now is 19

today i didnt use the cream and today my erection was good compared to yesterday and the one week after, clearly trt is causing something and e2 doesn't go down in just one day

tomorrow i wont use it again and recheck

GomaFini

before trt it was 8.5 and now is 19

today i didnt use the cream and today my erection was good compared to yesterday and the one week after, clearly trt is causing something and e2 doesn't go down in just one day

tomorrow i wont use it again and recheck

Hello there. I have the same problem. If I don't inject for a week or more my libido comes back. If I inject, it is lost instantly. I feel high estrogen symptoms too. Anxiety, bloating, high heart-rate, insominia. I bough and took 0.5mg of Arimidex today to test it and I feel a lot more calmer and less "heated" now. Still waitinf to my libido return. Don't know what more to do..

GomaFini

@Naegleria yes, I've tried it. One week plus without injections (I am on low/standard TRT dose) and my erections comes back. So if I inject, even minutes ago, I am already with ED again. It's obviously a problem with testosterone or estrogen.

Systemlord

If I don't inject for a week or more my libido comes back.
This is a sign your body doesn’t like constantly elevated hormones, you need a shorter half-life where levels drop more quickly. This will give you the effect of stopping TRT but without having to stop.

I was the same, felt better after stopping cypionate and enanthate injections.

It’s only a matter of time before other countries get their hands on oral TRT like Jatenzo.

Last edited:

Naegleria

Well im having the same issue on the cream which is supposed to be short acting so

i read somewhere trt can affect up to 23 hormones or parameters that are not even on lab work

I think is a dopamine issue trt maybe cause an overstimulation of the nervous system or dopamine

It could trigger dopamine dumps or bursts

JmarkH

Are you under a doctor's care or are you self-medicating? If no doctor, why? Have you talked with your clinic about nontestostrone hrt such as hcg and enclomiphene [serm]. For some men with secondary hypogonadism, this therapy is a godsend. TRT isn't for everyone. Clearly with that low of a dose and TT and estradiol that high, something is off. Have you tried DIM and or Calcium D-glucarate for lowering the E2? Also, DIM has helped some men with bph and lower PSA.

Naegleria

Are you under a doctor's care or are you self-medicating? If no doctor, why? Have you talked with your clinic about nontestostrone hrt such as hcg and enclomiphene [serm]. For some men with secondary hypogonadism, this therapy is a godsend. TRT isn't for everyone. Clearly with that low of a dose and TT and estradiol that high, something is off. Have you tried DIM and or Calcium D-glucarate for lowering the E2? Also, DIM has helped some men with bph and lower PSA.

“Something is off”

Its not my fault im doing my therapy as directed and using a low dose

Maybe just maybe my genetics suck and trt si not for me

Systemlord

Maybe just maybe my genetics suck and trt si not for me
So it’s not the TRT that’s the problem, it’s the genetics?
Its not my fault im doing my therapy as directed and using a low dose
Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to inject testosterone. It was your choice to go on TRT. My doctors originally wanted me to inject big doses every two weeks, I refused and did what I thought was best.

Naegleria

So it’s not the TRT that’s the problem, it’s the genetics?

Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to inject testosterone. It was your choice to go on TRT. My doctors originally wanted me to inject big doses every two weeks, I refused and did what I thought was best.

as typical always blaming the person, doctors or protocol

Systemlord

If you had responded to therapy, without any side effects whatsoever, with the same doctor and protocol, what then?

Do we chalk it up to ideal genetics for TRT, you’re the reason therapy worked so well or do we attribute the positive response to the doctor and or protocol?

According to you, you didn’t have any erectile problems off therapy, yet you sought out TRT and didn’t respond ideally and maybe never needed it at all, is any of this your doctors fault?

Things happen because of you, not to you.

Naegleria

I stopped using the cream since tuesday. I feel exactly the same. In fact my hard ons are improving today woke up with morning wood which had vanished for almost 2 weeks

My anxiety is a little better as well

tanten10

for what it’s worth, you sound like you’re on a roller coaster of emotion and all over the place . I’d diagnose you with general anxiety disorder and say half of your libido problems are mental. keep in mind you can be actually unaware of this consciously, so don’t deny it because you think it isn’t a problem.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me