Erectile dysfunction trt not working?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Amanofgod

i started testosterone 5 months ago i started at 500mgs because I powerlift and didn’t see the reason not to go full blast when I had low t my levels were at 47!

I could not get my Ai dialed in I started at 12.5(aromasin) eod first injection Ed not fixed! Someone said I crashed e2 so I stopped ai for a few weeks and then got back on tried every dose nothing worked 12.5 eod,Ed 25 mg Ed nothing!

decided to go on a low dose trt regimen I started with 125 mg once a week was on that for 4 weeks and nothing still added .5 mg of armidex e3 days
Dropped ai and decided to split up the dose 62.5 mg e3d/.5 been on this regimen for 3 weeks injection tomorrow! Shouldn’t my sex drive have came back by now I’m loosing hope am starting to become deeply depressed I will never have morning wood again!

haven’t had morning wood in 2 years! Tribulus(natty test booster)fixed my daytime erections temporarily when I tried that! I tested it and know it’s legit! On blast my t went from 47 to 907! Proviron did not work neither did hcg stopped hcg after blast!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ncsugrad

Have you not done any actual blood work? Get the bloodwork on your own if you have to.

Sounds to me like you’ve basically gone from too much to not enough and screwed your e2 up along the way to boot.

I’d go to 180 or 200mg a week, no AI, give it 8-12 weeks and see what happens. You have to give it time of consistently doing something before you’re going to get results

Amanofgod

If you're taking 500mg and your T levels only got to 907 then you're likely injecting diluted UGL gear. Yes/no/maybe?
Free
Have you not done any actual blood work? Get the bloodwork on your own if you have to.

Sounds to me like you’ve basically gone from too much to not enough and screwed your e2 up along the way to boot.

I’d go to 180 or 200mg a week, no AI, give it 8-12 weeks and see what happens. You have to give it time of consistently doing something before you’re going to get results
8 to 12 weeks man that’s a along time u sure I can’t fix it faster?

Amanofgod

Yah I got bloods when I was on blast to make sure it was real it is! My bodyweight is 290 at 6,3!

ncsugrad

Sure, I’ll give you my magic formula if you send me some bitcoin....

Some people feel better earlier. It always takes me 7 weeks to feel better when I change something and that isn’t uncommon. Sucks but it is what it is.

If you have more blood work then share it with us, can’t hurt

Amanofgod

Sure, I’ll give you my magic formula if you send me some bitcoin....

Some people feel better earlier. It always takes me 7 weeks to feel better when I change something and that isn’t uncommon. Sucks but it is what it is.

If you have more blood work then share it with us, can’t hurt
Yah I was on tren and it messed up my e2 reading it came back at 650 range 20-50 something I believe!

ncsugrad

Yah I was on tren and it messed up my e2 reading it came back at 650 range 20-50 something I believe!
Ah ok yeah that’ll do it.

I still would go for 200mg a week or so, no AI. Inject 2-3x a week (split it up) and give it time. Do some bloodwork after 6 weeks or so and see what happens. If you’ve had issues for a year+ then what’s another several weeks?

Systemlord

You may not be giving each protocol enough time, it takes 6 weeks for levels to become stable, longer to notice benefits. Anastrozole could be what's killing your erections by suppressing estrogen which is needed for erectile strength.

If I take anastrozole, my erections become impossible with a relatively short period of time even though estrogen is not suppressed.

Things that affect libido and erectile quality:

• Obesity
  • High blood pressure
  • Diabetes
  • Poor sleep
  • Medications
  • Stress/depression
  • Low testosterone
  • Infections
  • High prolactin
  • Low thyroid hormones
  • Alcohol & drugs
  • Surgery
  • Heart disease
  • High cholesterol

Last edited:

Amanofgod

You may not be giving each protocol enough time, it takes 6 weeks for levels to become stable, longer to notice benefits. Anastrozole could be what's killing your erections by suppressing estrogen which is needed for erectile strength.

If I take anastrozole, my erections become impossible with a relatively short period of time even though estrogen is not suppressed.

Things that affect libido and erectile quality:

• Obesity
  • High blood pressure
  • Diabetes
  • Poor sleep
  • Medications
  • Stress/depression
  • Low testosterone
  • Infections
  • High prolactin
  • Low thyroid hormones
  • Alcohol & drugs
  • Surgery
  • Heart disease
  • High cholesterol
I have none of those, I do feel I have high prolactin but my jerk doctor won’t test me!

antelopers

Couple months
Tren is strong af. I didn't feel right for quite a few months after my last tren cycle. Give it some time and like the other guys said stay consistent with one protocol for a minimum of 6 weeks. I made that mistake too and wasted a lot of time spinning my wheels.

Amanofgod

Test it yourself then...
Kinda tight on money was gonna get a e2 test cause I feel I high e2 some of the worst anxiety I have ever had in my life! When I stopped taking the natty test booster(few months ago) instead of time off I just tried another one that’s where it all started(panic attacks)I haven’t had morning wood in 2 years but daytime erections came back with herbs so I knew my hormones were screwed ur supposed to do time off and give your body a break but I just jumped into another one and I started having panic attacks out of nowhere!
Tried real test and it didn’t help! Someone mentioned my prolactin may be elevated! High e2 is what I assume I have but ai don’t work!

Amanofgod

Tren is strong af. I didn't feel right for quite a few months after my last tren cycle. Give it some time and like the other guys said stay consistent with one protocol for a minimum of 6 weeks. I made that mistake too and wasted a lot of time spinning my wheels.

I can get hard it’s just feels numb and dull and I am not aroused like I get when I’m on herbs or like I used to!i remember having Ed during the day but having morning wood and I remember how horny I was in the morning! That hasn’t happened in 2 years soft as hell in the morning! When I try to get hard during the day it’s gets 80 percent and then goes it away as Soon as I stop touching it!

I’m so young I think I have a heart problem my doctor says my heart is fine and nothing wrong but at my age I have severe erectile dysfunction can only get hard for 2 seconds and then nothing! Herbs temporarily fixed it(daytime erections) but wore off after a few weeks! Honestly man these dark times have really made me appreciate and cope with the fact life really is hell death is the escape i wake up everyday wanting to cry I have to live another day! I keep reading about trt fail stories and how it doesn’t work for some people that’s extremely stressful! I wake up shaking in the morning!

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching