Erectile Dysfunction and Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor Use

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Although the majority of PDE5i users in ELSA reported the effect of these medications on their sex lives as positive, when compared with men without ED they consistently reported higher levels of concern and dissatisfaction with various aspects of their sexual activity, function and relationships. Few comparable data on community-dwelling men are available, but a study among Australian men recruited over the internet via men's health web sites found that treatment of ED with PDE5i medications did not alleviate deficits in assessments of self-esteem, masculinity, quality of life, sexual satisfaction and relationship satisfaction.[SUP][25][/SUP] There is an increasing recognition that the most common type of ED seen clinically is of a 'mixed' aetiology, that is, representing a combination of organic and psychogenic causes.[SUP][26][/SUP]Our population data add to the evidence base that PDE5i use does not simply translate to a uniformly better sex life, supporting the view that ED arises from a mixture of physiological, psychological and social causes. However, primary care physicians typically neglect this complexity when treating many cases of ED.[SUP][26][/SUP] Time constraints on general practitioners consultation time and an unwillingness among primary care health professionals to discuss sexuality and sexual health with older individuals[SUP][27,28][/SUP]only compounds this situation, resulting in suboptimal treatment and follow-up for many men with ED. "

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/848821_4

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale