EOD vs twice weekly Sustanon fluctuation could be the key

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

i have shifted from sustanon EOD to twice a week. Used to do 25mg and now doing 50 twice along with hcg and arimidix (arimidix vodka mix) I believe arimidix is a must with out it I can’t reach orgasm easily.

it’s two early to judge as I am finishing my second week but I can say with 100% accuracy it’s a big huge different, like 180 degree different. When I started EOD I didn’t feel like this even when I finished my 40 days I didn’t feel like this.

seems like early honey moon period after all.

will report progress as I continue but I really hope it continues.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you changed from 20 mg EOD to 50 mg E3.5D then that's going from 70 mg/week to 100 mg/week, almost a 50% increase. Nonetheless, I think there is something to be said for hormone fluctuations, and I've been experimenting with this for the last year. My hypothesis is that fluctuations over longer periods of time, e.g. a week, can be problematic because they allow for greater peak estradiol than daily fluctuations. I have found that daily propionate provides fluctuations greater than those found in natural men, meaning a small amount of a longer ester should be added to achieve the most natural result. However, injections cause a very fast rise in testosterone, hitting a peak within two to four hours. This pattern is rather different from the semi-sinusoidal variation seen in natural men.

M.J

If you changed from 20 mg EOD to 50 mg E3.5D then that's going from 70 mg/week to 100 mg/week, almost a 50% increase. Nonetheless, I think there is something to be said for hormone fluctuations, and I've been experimenting with this for the last year. My hypothesis is that fluctuations over longer periods of time, e.g. a week, can be problematic because they allow for greater peak estradiol than daily fluctuations. I have found that daily propionate provides fluctuations greater than those found in natural men, meaning a small amount of a longer ester should be added to achieve the most natural result. However, injections cause a very fast rise in testosterone, hitting a peak within two to four hours. This pattern is rather different from the semi-sinusoidal variation seen in natural men.
Sorry I corrected that,, it was 25mg EOD I am guessing with 50mg twice my T could be less than it was with 25mg EOD m, I honestly don’t know exactly what’s going on this is just an idea, but as of now I am a happy guy let’s see if it last.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Sorry I corrected that,, it was 25mg EOD I am guessing with 50mg twice my T could be less than it was with 25mg EOD m, I honestly don’t know exactly what’s going on this is just an idea, but as of now I am a happy guy let’s see if it last.
This means you went from 87.5 to 100 mg per week, a 14% increase. Enjoy the honeymoon...

M.J

This means you went from 87.5 to 100 mg per week, a 14% increase. Enjoy the honeymoon...
Not another honey moon :(
I will update with my progress later.
But again I didn’t get this even in my first honey moon.also honey moon should happen after 40 days not in the first two weeks right. Specially that I have stopped trt restarted stayed for two month Normal. Libido is also very good. Let’s see.

Last edited:

M.J

So basically your saying u need a long term plus a short term ester. Sustanon is a mix for short medium and long in away.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
So basically your saying u need a long term plus a short term ester. Sustanon is a mix for short medium and long in away.
Yes to a combination of short and long esters. But Sustanon has too little propionate to provide much variation with daily injections.

Gman86

So you were doing HCG and Arimidex, at the same dosages, before the switch to twice weekly?

And can you just clarify the weekly dosage while on EOD, compared to the weekly dosage you’re currently taking on twice a week? Thanks

M.J

So you were doing HCG and Arimidex, at the same dosages, before the switch to twice weekly?

And can you just clarify the weekly dosage while on EOD, compared to the weekly dosage you’re currently taking on twice a week? Thanks
Before I did this:
25 mg EOD so total 100 mg a week.
500 hcg EOD
Arimidix EOD very micro dose.

stopped for two month did clomid and sometimes hcg.
Hcg was working sometimes but sometimes not however libido was ok.

now doing:

50 mg sustanon twice a week
500 Hcg eod
Arimidix micro dose the day after my T injection only.

first two week (more like 11 days) amazing libido and very strong morning wood, let’s see if it last.

just to highlight I have never felt like this before my first honey moon was not even close to this.

Gman86

Before I did this:
25 mg EOD so total 100 mg a week.
500 hcg EOD
Arimidix EOD very micro dose.

stopped for two month did clomid and sometimes hcg.
Hcg was working sometimes but sometimes not however libido was ok.

now doing:

50 mg sustanon twice a week
500 Hcg eod
Arimidix micro dose the day after my T injection only.

first two week (more like 11 days) amazing libido and very strong morning wood, let’s see if it last.

just to highlight I have never felt like this before my first honey moon was not even close to this.

Thanks for clarifying. Ya I hope things continue to go well for you. Just so you know, on your first protocol, you were on 87.5mg per week of test, and now you’re on 100mg per week. So the only differences I see, are a slight boost in T dose, and injecting less frequent. Interesting how tweaking a few things can make such a big difference.

M.J

Thanks for clarifying. Ya I hope things continue to go well for you. Just so you know, on your first protocol, you were on 87.5mg per week of test, and now you’re on 100mg per week. So the only differences I see, are a slight boost in T dose, and injecting less frequent. Interesting how tweaking a few things can make such a big difference.

I thought EOD will have better T values than twice or once a week I didn’t understand the 87.5 part

at15

I'm doing 50mg sustanon 2x/week with daily HCG, its actually really good. the best i felt in a long time. But the HCG is a must, just the 50mg sustanon twice weekly alone is rough.

M.J

I'm doing 50mg sustanon 2x/week with daily HCG, its actually really good. the best i felt in a long time. But the HCG is a must, just the 50mg sustanon twice weekly alone is rough.
How long u been on this ? Do you still have morning wood ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me