EOD vs MWF - Any significant difference?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

Have any of you tried both MWF and EOD injection protocols and noticed much of a difference, either subjectively or in your lab results?

I'm looking to go either 40mg MWF or 34mg EOD. Same total weekly dose in either case.

MWF seems easier and I find myself doubting that the extra 6mgs injected would make a huge difference in terms of negative side effects. But I figured some of you have probably been there/done that so thought I'd ask.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When you go 48hrs with EOD, you shoot on Friday and then have to make it all the way back to Mon which can be a 72hr stretch and you get really bottomed out on a Sunday. EOD would be a better choice would be very important for a low SHBG guy to not go M/W/F...when I did it I found that I would struggle to get back to that shot on Monday and just feel at a very low point because of the added day there.

Instead of strictly MWF morning, you could try to spread out the 3 doses evenly throughout the week to avoid the 3 day window at the end. When I tried it I did Wed morning, Fri evening, and Sun night. I didn't like the weird schedule so I changed to EOD.

Outcome

You will find that eod is much more agreeable to you. As Vince said there is a sharp drop off, like a cliff, going Sunday into Monday. Heck sometimes I didn’t feel right until Tuesday. I did that for a couple of months and then went to eod. Much smoother!

BigBamBoo

I am a high SHBG guy (around 75), and I felt best on EOD.

I first tried MWF....Monday morning...Weds afternoon...and then Friday night.
And while I felt better and my E2 dropped from 70+ to the high 30’s, I felt even better when I went to EOD.

I never did get labs in the EOD protocol...I ended up stopping TRT at the time...I did feel the best out of all the things I tried prior.

Oh, and Defy had me actually INCREASE my dose.

Of course everyone is different and YMMV. Good luck.

I am currently doing 36mg EOD and I'm happy with it. I have been as high as 48mg EOD. I've slowly been lowering it and feels the same to me.
I was doing 36mg and then got labs....I was feeling ok but trying to get my free test up so I increased to 38/39mg...which isnt much. Wasnt sure if jumping from 36 to 40mg was going to put me way over.

Nashtide

I switched from E3.5D to eod and really like the new protocol. I will say that you need to be organized to keep the injection days straight!

If you'd pick a dose and grab some labs in 6 weeks you would have a lot of clarity, this what others are doing is usually to a point rather flawed.

xqfq

I switched from MWF (56 hours apart) to EOD and my levels ended up at basically the average between the peak and trough I had on MWF. So if someone only ever measured at trough, they may think their levels went up with the increased frequency. It looks like my average level, or the total ('area under the curve') level, stayed the same. Note that my SHBG is around 45.

It's hard to say if I noticed subjective improvements from the frequency change as I had also changed my HCG dosage, which has a greater impact on my mood and libido.

xqfq

150 mg test-e / week MWF subQ; 250IU HCG MF subQ:
  • Total T: 826 ng/dL
  • Free T "direct": 10.3 pg/mL (Range: 8.7 - 25.1)
  • Total T, "peak": 1074 ng/dL
  • Free T "direct", "peak": 155.5 pg/mL (Range: 35.0-155.0 pg/mL)
  • E2 "regular": 65 pg/mL (Range <OR=39pg/mL)
  • E2 LC/MS/MS: 34.4 pg/mL
  • SHBG 48.0 nmol/L
41mg EOD subQ test-e (144mg / week), no HCG:
  • Total T: 664 ng/dL
  • Free T, "direct": 12.6 pg/mL (Range: 8.7-25.1)
  • E2, LC/MS/MS: 40.4 pg/mL (Ref: 8 - 35.0)
  • SHBG 45.3 nmol/L
41mg EOD subQ test-e (144mg / week) 300IU HCG EOD subQ:
  • Total T: 870 ng/dL
  • Free T, "direct": 22 pg/mL (Range: 8.7-25.1)
  • E2 not tested yet with HCG in my EOD protocol.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching