EOD injection dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

J71

Hello all,

I am about to move to EOD (every other day) injections and have a question about how to properly split up the amount of testosterone for each injection. I currently take 120mg of cypionate per week. I am on test only (no hcg, ai, etc). Is anyone else currently running a true EOD protocol? If so how do you calculate your injections? Thanks for any help that you have!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I transitioned from a weekly to a twice weekly and then an EOD protocol and made the mistake thinking I would have about the same levels with the same total weekly dosage, what I failed to account for is frequent injections means my levels don't decrease much keeping steadier levels and I needed to lower the total weekly dosage by 10-15 percent.

J71

I transitioned from a weekly to a twice weekly and then an EOD protocol and made the mistake thinking I would have about the same levels withe the same weekly total dosage, what I failed to account for is frequent injections means my levels don't decrease much keeping steadier levels and I needed to lower the total weekly dosage by 10-15 percent.
Thank you for your reply. I need to know these things before switching protocols.

CoastWatcher

I injected 60mg on an every 3.5 day basis, and when I switched to daily injections four years ago my doctor and I decided 16mg every day made sense (accounting for ester weight it was close to the testosterone output a healthy man would produce every day). That worked out to 112mg a week. Same point that you and Systemlord made. Less goes further if timed properly.

Royal244

I guess it would translate to ~34mg EOD (correct me if i am wrong). I am currently on 30mg EOD i previously was injecting 45mg E3D.

J71

I injected 60mg on an every 3.5 day basis, and when I switched to daily injections four years ago my doctor and I decided 16mg every day made sense (accounting for ester weight it was close to the testosterone output a healthy man would produce every day). That worked out to 112mg a week. Same point that you and Systemlord made. Less goes further if timed properly.
Obviously if you have been on daily injections for 4 years it is working for you. What have been the best outcomes of switching to this protocol?

CoastWatcher

Obviously if you have been on daily injections for 4 years it is working for you. What have been the best outcomes of switching to this protocol?
The subjective results are amazing.

High energy, enhanced mental focus, remarkable libido and erectile function. I just celebrated my 61st birthday and feel decades younger. Four years of tests show rock-solid levels, high total and free testosterone values, no hematocrit or hemoglobin challenges, and a sensitive estradiol that sits at either 31 or 33 time after time with no AI.

If this worked for everyone, well, everyone would adopt it. It works for many, no question, but certainly not all. It's a strong illustration of less testosterone more often pays off.

My fellow moderator, @Vince, is happy with a daily protocol (that look so a lot like mine. My good friend, @Vince Carter, was a bit frustrated when he tried it.

J71

High energy, enhanced mental focus, remarkable libido and erectile function. I just celebrated my 61st birthday and feel decades younger. Four years of tests show rock-solid levels, high total and free testosterone values, no hematocrit or hemoglobin challenges, and a sensitive estradiol that sits at either 31 or 33 time after time with no AI.

If this worked for everyone, well, everyone would adopt it. It works for many, no question, but certainly not all. It's a strong illustration of less testosterone more often pays off.

My fellow moderator, @Vince, is happy with a daily protocol (that look so a lot like mine. My good friend, @Vince Carter, was a bit frustrated when he tried it.
That sounds amazing! I am trying to manage high E2 while not lowering my dose too much. I have high shgb that has been stubbornly keeping my free T numbers in the low normal range. Hoping EOD protocol will help with that.

CoastWatcher

That sounds amazing! I am trying to manage high E2 while not lowering my dose too much. I have high shgb that has been stubbornly keeping my free T numbers in the low normal range. Hoping EOD protocol will help with that.
The ONLY way to know is through a good-faith trial (as you are making). It's high SHBG you deal with?

J71

Yeah my total T is 994 but shgb of 72 keeps my free T around 12-13. I struggle with bouts of anxiety since starting TRT which I attribute to my elevated E2 level (44). I have made significant body composition changes for the better in the past 6 months since starting.

BigBamBoo

E2 of 44 is not bad with your SHBG. Do you have symptoms or are you just looking at the number?

When I was on every 3.5 days protocol my E2 was 75. “Thankfully” my SHBG was also around 75 so it kept me from really having issues or symptoms.

When I went to M-W-F injections my E2 dropped to around 40 and I felt MUCH better.

As others have pointed out, everyone is different and you will have to adjust your protocol to find what works for you.

Good luck.

S1W

What specifically are your TT/FT levels on this protocol?

sokaiya

i take 25mg EOD and this keeps my levels close to 800. I have no issues with E2 nor do i have any issues with an elevated hemoglobin/hematocrit and i feel that is because i am using a small dose frequently. I do not use HCG and i feel absolutely amazing.

CoastWatcher

What specifically are your TT/FT levels on this protocol?
As of last September, I am due for labs on my next visit to the States (I live in Canada), my total testosteone was 989, down slightly but of no significance. Free testosterone was measured at 19.9. All lab work performed by LabCorp.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching