Endocrinologist meeting tomorrow.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Toooffroad

Hi guys,

I’m a uk bloke who after jumping through a number of hoops to try and get referred, has a meeting with an endocrinologist tomorrow. Ive got low t (200 ng/dl) after a testicular teratoma and radiotherapy 20 years ago, and I could do with some help with what to push on tomorrow please.

Is there anything I need to be pushing for please, like Cypionate or enanthate instead of Sustanol, or levels that are average (I realise everyone is different).

I guess forewarned is forearmed and I know that getting trt out of the nhs is like getting blood from a stone, and that they are likely to push back at every opportunity.

thanks in advance,
Ben

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

I’m a uk bloke who after jumping through a number of hoops to try and get referred, has a meeting with an endocrinologist tomorrow. Ive got low t (200 ng/dl) after a testicular teratoma and radiotherapy 20 years ago, and I could do with some help with what to push on tomorrow please.

Is there anything I need to be pushing for please, like Cypionate or enanthate instead of Sustanol, or levels that are average (I realise everyone is different).

I guess forewarned is forearmed and I know that getting trt out of the nhs is like getting blood from a stone, and that they are likely to push back at every opportunity.

thanks in advance,
Ben

You will most likely run into issues dealing with endos as many are stuck in the stone-ages when it comes to trt.

You know that 200 mg every 2 week protocol which would have your T levels through the roof post-injection/first few days only to end up much lower well before you hit the 2 week mark for your next injection.

A rollercoaster ride anyone!

Top it off that many tend to be dead-set on keeping your TT in a specific range regardless of symptoms.

Aim for mid-normal of the physiological range they say!

Many go on ranting and raving about where your TT sits without giving any thought to SHBG level let alone FT and top it off that brushing off the importance of testing e2 can be common.

Although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Complete mess if you are looking into finding someone who understands the ins and outs of treating a man for low-t.

Your best bet is to contact someone from this clinic or look up Dr. Robert Stevens (The Men's Health Clinic).

madman

Super Moderator
Quick question, what’s your preference between cypionate, enanthate or sustanol?
Never used Sust for trt and although there would be no issue I would prefer single esters such as cypionate/enanthate over a multi-ester T.

Regarding half-life (cypionate and enanthate), they are basically interchangeable.

I have used both and the majority of the time on trt has been Delatestryl (enanthate) 200 mg/ml strength.

Unfortunately, Depo-Testosterone (cypionate) only comes in the 100 mg/mL strength in Canada otherwise I would have no issue using it over enanthate.

Mind you because I inject strictly sub-q the higher strength enanthate is preferable due to the lower volume of oil to inject.

There should be no difference in the effectiveness/absorption whether you inject cypionate or enanthate sub-q/IM.

Although some men do prefer injecting IM over sub-q as they claim poor absorption/hitting lower T#s but this would be far from common and in many cases, I would be suspect.

post#5

*This is far from common and even then unless those same individuals have kept everything consistent such as protocol (dose T/injection frequency), same ester, waiting the full 4-6 weeks for levels to stabilize, testing at the true trough, using the same lab, same assay (most accurate) when comparing lab results for TT/FT between sub-q vs IM than I would have my doubts.

Trust me when I tell you that some of these same individuals making such claims as poor absorption/lower T levels have slipped up on one of the points stated above.

For the majority, there should be no difference in the absorption let alone the effectiveness when injecting exogenous esterified testosterone subcutaneously.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me