Enclomiphene - Tailor Made Pharmacy *** 4 month results ***

Buy Lab Tests Online

Checkdis

** NOTE: Tailor Made Compounding is still operational and I received confirmation of tracking information. **

Hey guys,

Here is a 3 month trial attempting 25mg EOD of Enclomiphene produced by Tailor Made Pharmacy. I am currently 30 y/o weight 209lb, BP is average 115/70 with a normal resting heart rate between 50-60. Currently not on a diet and I have been eating a bit unhealthy here and there. I have not started up a routine exercise regiment since taking the medication. I have a hyperthyroid pointing to Graves Disease so I take Methimazole at a very very low dose which has been helping.

Overall, Enclomiphene has been gentle. Nothing amazing like taking Testosterone. Libido remained the same, with no ED issues. Weight has also been steady, I have not seen any rapid changes. Vitals were all stable throughout the 3 month course, I did not see any difference in BP. Mood and energy returned to normal, and memory greatly improved. No acne, and hair growth didn’t really improve much. Sleep greatly improved, with full 8 hours of sleep allowing REM, vivid dreams again. Eye floaters have not changed, and I personally believe they will never until I stop all medication.

As you will see with an EOD dose, SHBG is in optimal range with a nice Free T range as well. LH & FSH have greatly improved from where I originally was. Total Testosterone is still on the less than optimal level I would like to be, but then again I don’t exercise and i’m on an EOD dosage. Estradiol Sen, is also in a good range to complement the other values. Hematocrit and RBC are amazing as well. I also have 3 years of constant elevated ALT problem which is now in great range. I am still working on my TPO values and from when I started, those values were at 250, now they have decreased to 174.

If I have left anything out please let me know, I’ll answer any questions. More than likely I will be taking Enclomiphene everyday and retest in another 3 months. Also, I have a lot of past blood work which you are more than happy to look through my profile and find all threads.

Current medication:
Enclomiphene 25mg EOD
Methimazole 1.25mg ED

Supplements:
Nordic Fish Oil
D3 5000iu

@Dr Justin Saya MD
@DrRotman

Attachments

• 2FFD5809-BB2F-47AF-B2CC-D183FCD113FA.jpeg
    2FFD5809-BB2F-47AF-B2CC-D183FCD113FA.jpeg
    235 KB · Views: 567
  • 407AAB33-CD3D-4524-B367-D88039D87B26.jpeg
    407AAB33-CD3D-4524-B367-D88039D87B26.jpeg
    308.2 KB · Views: 589
  • A8098B93-5059-430B-9A9A-6AF7A8135EC9.jpeg
    A8098B93-5059-430B-9A9A-6AF7A8135EC9.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 592
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have thought that your LH and FSH, would have increased more. Have your doctor recommended anything that would help increase your levels?

Checkdis

I would have thought that your LH and FSH, would have increased more. Have your doctor recommended anything that would help increase your levels?

I would have thought so too... but next step is to take it everyday. It also may be too early to tell still. There really is no other way to increase LH sadly. I will try weight lifting now, and exercise to see if that will stimulate natural production.

On the plus side it is keeping SHBG down.

Last edited:

Checkdis

I recall that mid-range LH and FSH was the result in one of the clinical trials using 12.5 mg daily. It took 25 mg daily to get to upper-range.

Could be how my body is absorbing the compound? There are a lot of possibilities why 25mg is only taking me to mid range. Unless there is a GnRH issue between my Hypothalamus to pituitary?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Could be how my body is absorbing the compound? There are a lot of possibilities why 25mg is only taking me to mid range. ...
You said 25 mg EOD, which averages to 12.5 mg ED. Even though enclomiphene has a fairly short half-life (< one day), the underlying systems respond more slowly, so your dose probably is equivalent to 12.5 mg daily.

Checkdis

I would take it every day at 25 mg to improve T, LH, and FSH.
Sorry to hear about your Grave's diagnosis. Is your Methimazole dose not too low?

that is the next plan, and I’ll report back in 3 months.

Methimazole at first was brutal, but the dose i’m on right now is so little. It actually is working at that small dose. If anything, I may not need it at all, but I just take it to see if my TPO antibodies will decrease.

Vvs1

Checkdis, I wasn’t able to find your natural SHBG in prior posts. Only see SHBG on a prior clomid and TRT. Do you know the number?

My thyroid labs, including antibodies, are normal except for a high reverse t3. Doc said he felt something while feeling my swallow. I’m not sure if that means I have thyroid issues which is likely causing my high SHBG ?, considering e2 is low end normal, and vitamin D is high.

There’s a study that probiotics, mostly L. Reuteri, can increase LH.

Checkdis

Here are my labs prior to Enclomiphene. These labs were taken with being off of all HRT/TRT for over a year. When I came off I did a normal PCT protocol using HCG & Clomid.

when I was hyperthyroid, before diagnosed with Graves, my SHBG was very high with tanked Free T as a result of very high T3/T4. What you are seeing below is administering Methimazole 5mg ED which stabilized my elevated T3/T4 and TSH, but also my SHBG and Free T came back to normal ranges.

Attachments

• 284C96F8-1D6A-4A70-BF16-86490D7A06E0.jpeg
    284C96F8-1D6A-4A70-BF16-86490D7A06E0.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 494
  • 203D1E91-E781-49D4-B240-F2FC7762C3ED.jpeg
    203D1E91-E781-49D4-B240-F2FC7762C3ED.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 391
  • 5E5238C4-8F35-46CB-8C23-BA96973B1D67.jpeg
    5E5238C4-8F35-46CB-8C23-BA96973B1D67.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 367
  • 2BA1654F-8254-466C-B266-791A3BE79A30.jpeg
    2BA1654F-8254-466C-B266-791A3BE79A30.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 338
  • FE3EC444-F5E5-4FDB-A273-98F40853552C.jpeg
    FE3EC444-F5E5-4FDB-A273-98F40853552C.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here are my labs prior to Enclomiphene. These labs were taken with being off of all HRT/TRT for over a year. When I came off I did a normal PCT protocol using HCG & Clomid.

when I was hyperthyroid, before diagnosed with Graves, my SHBG was very high with tanked Free T as a result of very high T3/T4. What you are seeing below is administering Methimazole 5mg ED which stabilized my elevated T3/T4 and TSH, but also my SHBG and Free T came back to normal ranges.

Wow. I feel bad for you. You had Epstein Barr virus back them. Mononucleosis? Is that the reason you had pseudo Graves?

Checkdis

My take away from all of this is, that it is not a magic pill... it is not like that jolt of strength and energy you get with Testosterone.

But I feel happy now, and “normal” where I should be for my age with one child to take care of. Common stress and anxiety like any human being paying bills and trying to acquire more money. Libido did not change, with no ED issues for a 6 year relationship (to me seems normal).

I love the sleep now though, I can finally take those afternoon naps and feel energized when I wake up and not like a zombie. I have those nice deep REM sleeps which is great, feels like I am healing, slowly.

I finally have time to work on my 2016 R35 GT-R and installed a nice ported intake manifold. Expecting 640-650whp FBO e85 :cool:

Last edited:

Checkdis

Wow. I feel bad for you. You had Epstein Barr virus back them. Mononucleosis? Is that the reason you had pseudo Graves?

I believe so, I think the abuse of anabolic steroids kick started a vicious cycle when coming off completely back in 2017. My Total T levels were 86! But yes I had mono, and I was one of those unlucky people who had it twice. I had mono back when I was 19 y/o. Crazy how antibodies can flare up.

my mother has aggressive RA, so autoimmune runs in the family. So you can see how my body just went into full panic mode.

I do feel like there is a correlation between very low Testosterone and Estrogen levels which trigger autoimmune responses. If anyone would like to add to this theory feel free.

Also Graves Disease caused IBS for me so I had complications with fissures and fistulas. As a result I had two surgeries, Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy, with superseded to Fistulotomy. Not fun.

Last edited:

Vvs1

Did you ever have ED/libido issues before the methimazole?

I’d appreciate if you could look at my labs that I will be posting soon.

Checkdis

Did you ever have ED/libido issues before the methimazole?

I’d appreciate if you could look at my labs that I will be posting soon.

To be honest... even when my Total T levels were 86 my libido was fine, I was still masterbating like 3 times a day average lol, but it was more a habit I guess. I had some ED issues one moment in my life but it was prior to quitting everything back in 2017. Libido to me is a mental aspect, which I am sure others are going to bash me on for saying that. But personally, when I did have issues regarding libido back then it really played mind games with me. Until I just one day was like F it, and I went on with my life not caring.

now I can say I have no issues, but it’s not like when I was in college, and I would bang anything that moved in a sense lol.

I’ll take a look at your labs... but if you feel you have an autoimmune response specifically attacking your thyroid like me, you need a full antibody work up.

before I forget, I have tried Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) for a month or so, it was alright... for me it didn’t work but, I’ll try it again soon.

Last edited:

Vvs1

To be honest... even when my Total T levels were 86 my libido was fine, I was still masterbating like 3 times a day average lol, but it was more a habit I guess. I had some ED issues one moment in my life but it was prior to quitting everything back in 2017. Libido to me is a mental aspect, which I am sure others are going to bash me on for saying that. But personally, when I did have issues regarding libido back then it really played mind games with me. Until I just one day was like F it, and I went on with my life not caring.

now I can say I have no issues, but it’s not like when I was in college, and I would bang anything that moved in a sense lol.

I’ll take a look at your labs... but if you feel you have an autoimmune response specifically attacking your thyroid like me, you need a full antibody work up.

before I forget, I have tried Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) for a month or so, it was alright... for me it didn’t work but, I’ll try it again soon.

Still waiting on SHBG results (it’s going to be high) and my iron panels. Hopefully they’re in by tomorrow.

I have tested thyroid antibodies more than once in the past, and all have been in range and checked by Dr Saya. So I have not tested antibodies anymore to save money.

Maybe I’ll try methimazole to lower shbg.

Checkdis

Still waiting on SHBG results (it’s going to be high) and my iron panels. Hopefully they’re in by tomorrow.

I have tested thyroid antibodies more than once in the past, and all have been in range and checked by Dr Saya. So I have not tested antibodies anymore to save money.

Maybe I’ll try methimazole to lower shbg.

Methimazole will tank your thyroid. It prevents T3 and T4 binding and metabolizing in the body. A doctor will not even prescribe it unless you show hyperthyroid levels, since thyroid storms are a serious matter. Another nasty thing Methimazole does is lower bone marrow, to suppress thyroid antibodies. I do not know much about this but on Graves Disease Reddit some users claim this.

I only mentioned that hyperthyroid levels did increase my SHBG and lower my Free T. But this only happen when my TSH was non existent and FT3 & FT4 was very elevated.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me