Enclomiphene Results 3/18

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

I tested out Enclomiphene at 12.5 mg every other day for about 2 months and here are my results.

Total Testosterone: 1,077 (264-916) High
Free Testosterone: 28.4 (9.3-26.5)
LH: 12.5 (1.7-8.6) High
Estradiol Sensitive: 40.5 (8.0-35.0) High
SHBG: 47.7 (16.5-55.9)

Overall I pretty much felt the same as when I was on regular Clomid. I was on TRT for a couple months and came off because I wanted to give Enclomiphene a shot first before I fully committed to TRT. I did notice my SHBG went down a bit on Elclomiphene. When I was taking regular it brought my SHBG into the 60-70 range. This is the lowest I have ever seen my SHBG. I think I will try another round of Enclomiphene for a couple months and see how I feel. Like others have said, I really don't feel a huge difference on it except my labs look great.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rain27

Esto muestra que no siempre tener buenos números significa sentirse mejor, lo mejor que podemos hacer por nuestra salud es abordarlo en su conjunto, su comentario nos muestra que somos una máquina con muchas piezas para jugar.

Vvs1

Numbers look good except for the estradiol, which is high. Not sure if an AI would be great since the clomid is blocking estradiol. Maybe more space between doses?

Sounds like your not satisfied with enclomiphene as far as symptoms go?

JayLay777

Numbers look good except for the estradiol, which is high. Not sure if an AI would be great since the clomid is blocking estradiol. Maybe more space between doses?

Sounds like your not satisfied with enclomiphene as far as symptoms go?
I’m not really that satisfied. It’s not bad though. I didn’t notice anything negative from it. It made my numbers better but I didn’t really feel symptom relief.

JayLay777

Typical low T symptoms. No morning erections, weaker erections that go away fast, hard to lose body fat and low response to exercise. Sometimes I do have low energy but actually my libido is ok.

fifty

Typical low T symptoms. No morning erections, weaker erections that go away fast, hard to lose body fat and low response to exercise. Sometimes I do have low energy but actually my libido is ok.
That’s called life.

If your T is 1000 and you still think you have symptoms then you’re probably barking up the wrong tree.

JayLay777

That’s called life.

If your T is 1000 and you still think you have symptoms then you’re probably barking up the wrong tree.
You call having symptoms of having low T “life”? I was taking Enclomiphene when I was scoring over 1,000 total T. Otherwise if I’m off enclomiphene or clomid my total T is anywhere from low 500’s to High 700’s with very high SHBG.

bixt

LH: 12.5 (1.7-8.6) High

Im not sure how sustainable such a high LH of 12.5 24/7 is in the long run. At some point your nuts may desensitise and your total T will start to fall off. Just something to keep at the back of your mind, and have a plan (TRT) for when that does happen.

Are you getting bloods drawn at "trough" (right before your next dose)? Asking as enclomiphene has a short half life (10 hours) and therefore there should be expected a large fluctuation on EOD dosing.

Perhaps split the dose and try ED dosing for a couple months? Theoretically should result in far more stable levels, going by half lives alone.

M.J

I guess you may want to reduce the dose to half and see how does it feel.some take low clomid dose and they r happy with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me