Enclomiphene Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLawyer

I've been on Enclomiphene (12.5 mg daily) and Ibutamoren (12.5 mg daily) since late August 27th. I was on Testosterone/HCG from December 2019 until June 2020, when I tried a cold turkey restart.

My numbers from November 2019 (prior to starting anything):

Total T - 334 ng/dL
Free T - 12 pg/mL
DHT - 17 ng/dL
LH - 4.4 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 233 ng/mL
E2 (sensitive) - 16.6 pg/mL
SHBG - 17.8 nmol/L

My numbers on August 27th after about 9-10 weeks of a cold turkey restart (taking nothing):

Total T - 280 ng/dL
Free T - 6.6 pg/mL
DHT - 19 ng/dL
LH - 3.5 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 223 ng/mL
SHBG - 17.2 nmol/L

Took labs on November 30th. Here are the latest numbers (Enclomiphene and Ibutamoren):

Total T - 555 ng/dL
Free T - 22.8 pg/mL
DHT - 30 ng/dL
LH - 10 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 195 ng/mL
E2 (sensitive) - 52.8 pg/mL
SHBG - 31.9 nmol/L

I haven't taken an AI along with the Enclomiphene. No idea how my IGF-1 went down after starting Ibutamoren, which is supposed to be the exact opposite. I think I felt better on the Enclomiphene/Ibutamoren than I felt just before starting when doing the cold turkey restart. Tough to say whether I felt much better than when I initially decided to start Testosterone in December 2019. Bottomline, I don't believe that I've noticed a dramatic difference, maybe some improvement. A bit more energy, better mood. Sexual function may have been a bit better as well.

Thoughts on moving forward? I'm thinking that perhaps I keep on the same protocol and take an AI to see if getting my E2 lower makes a difference. That number isn't huge I suppose, but generally when I was doing Testosterone I seemed to feel better with it lower (in the 20's, maybe low 30's).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLawyer

Why don't you just get back on TRT? It seems like an easier path.
I'd rather produce my own testosterone, if possible. This was an attempt to see if I could before committing long-term to testosterone. I don't think the numbers are bad at all, except for the E2, which may have been limiting my perceived benefit and I'll handle with taking a very small amount of anastrozole. I've been off of it for about a week as I put off ordering until late, and I do feel a difference (not for the better), so it would appear it is having an impact. Interested to see what it will feel like with E2 in the normal range.

TLawyer

You also might consider trying EOD on enclomiphene dosing to see what it does to your numbers and subjective response.
Yeah, thought from Defy today is that since I am above the normal range on my LH level, I could cut back a bit and still keep the testosterone levels where they are and reduce the E2. Or keep doing what I'm doing and try a small doze of anastrozole.

CKO

I took 12.5 mg EOD and had really good lab results. My E2 was also higher than I'd like, while taking anastrozole .125 x 2 week. I believe chlomid reduces IGF-1. It's possible enclomiphene does the same.

AccuteD

I was on the daily Enclophimene 12.5 mg protocol and my labs
Total T - 808
Free T - 20.8
Estradiol sensitive- 29
LH - 25.5
IGF-1 - 115
I had so much energy, even anxious moments with these numbers. I am now reducing Enclophimene to every other day and starting 12.5 mg Ibutamoren.
I was on 4 different kinds of topical Testosterone for over 6 years and would feel great for 2-3 months, then my numbers would drop, my DHT would skyrocket, and would not feel any better. I am about 50 and am excited to what my body can do with these new protocols.

TLawyer

Total T - 808
Free T - 20.8
Estradiol sensitive- 29
LH - 25.5
IGF-1 - 115
I had so much energy, even anxious moments with these numbers. I am now reducing Enclophimene to every other day and starting 12.5 mg Ibutamoren.
I was on 4 different kinds of topical Testosterone for over 6 years and would feel great for 2-3 months, then my numbers would drop, my DHT would skyrocket, and would not feel any better. I am about 50 and am excited to what my body can do with these new protocols.
Those are great numbers. I'm happy with where I have ended up on the same protocol (along with Ibutamoren), subject to my E2 being too high. I'm going to take a small bi-weekly does of AI to help counter than and am hopeful that I feel even more results. I haven't had anything for 2 weeks waiting for a late order of medication to arise, and I have definitely noticed a difference. Definitely much more energy and well-being on the enclomiphene, as well as as better libido.

What were your numbers before enclompihene?

nevertoolate

Total T - 808
Free T - 20.8
Estradiol sensitive- 29
LH - 25.5
IGF-1 - 115

Why add Ibutamoren into the mix?

Johnny Test

Where can I find Enclophimene? What TRT clinic has access to it? I need to add it to my fertility protocol as soon as possible. If no clinic, where can I get it research wise? Thank you in advance.

stx359

I've been on Enclomiphene (12.5 mg daily) and Ibutamoren (12.5 mg daily) since late August 27th. I was on Testosterone/HCG from December 2019 until June 2020, when I tried a cold turkey restart.

My numbers from November 2019 (prior to starting anything):

Total T - 334 ng/dL
Free T - 12 pg/mL
DHT - 17 ng/dL
LH - 4.4 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 233 ng/mL
SHBG - 17.8 nmol/L

My numbers on August 27th after about 9-10 weeks of a cold turkey restart (taking nothing):

Total T - 280 ng/dL
Free T - 6.6 pg/mL
DHT - 19 ng/dL
LH - 3.5 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 223 ng/mL
SHBG - 17.2 nmol/L

Took labs on November 30th. Here are the latest numbers (Enclomiphene and Ibutamoren):

Total T - 555 ng/dL
Free T - 22.8 pg/mL
DHT - 30 ng/dL
LH - 10 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 195 ng/mL
E2 (sensitive) - 52.8 pg/mL
SHBG - 31.9 nmol/L

I haven't taken an AI along with the Enclomiphene. No idea how my IGF-1 went down after starting Ibutamoren, which is supposed to be the exact opposite. I think I felt better on the Enclomiphene/Ibutamoren than I felt just before starting when doing the cold turkey restart. Tough to say whether I felt much better than when I initially decided to start Testosterone in December 2019. Bottomline, I don't believe that I've noticed a dramatic difference, maybe some improvement. A bit more energy, better mood. Sexual function may have been a bit better as well.

Thoughts on moving forward? I'm thinking that perhaps I keep on the same protocol and take an AI to see if getting my E2 lower makes a difference. That number isn't huge I suppose, but generally when I was doing Testosterone I seemed to feel better with it lower (in the 20's, maybe low 30's).
These are very encouraging numbers. Thank you for reporting your results. I am also attempting to restart my HPTA with enclomiphene and I would be overjoyed if I could produce a free T in the 20's and a DHT of 30 on my own. I am 51.

As for the E2, have you considered ordering the free E2 test from discounted labs? It would be a shame if you had a bad result with anastrozole, which seems more common than not, if you had an otherwise normal free E2. I have run an E2 as high as 72 and had a perfectly normal free E2. You did not report any actual E2 symptoms.

TLawyer

These are very encouraging numbers. Thank you for reporting your results. I am also attempting to restart my HPTA with enclomiphene and I would be overjoyed if I could produce a free T in the 20's and a DHT of 30 on my own. I am 51.

As for the E2, have you considered ordering the free E2 test from discounted labs? It would be a shame if you had a bad result with anastrozole, which seems more common than not, if you had an otherwise normal free E2. I have run an E2 as high as 72 and had a perfectly normal free E2. You did not report any actual E2 symptoms.
I may give the free E2 test a try to see what that shows. Good suggestion.

I did stop both enclomiphene and ibutamoren cold turkey for 10 days to see where I would end up. So 10 days after my last dosage, here are the results:

Total T - 503 ng/dL
Free T - 15.95 pg/mL
DHT - 35 ng/dL
LH - 8.4 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 183 ng/mL
E2 (sensitive) - 41 pg/mL
SHBG - 23.9 nmol/L

There is a drop in the key numbers, but not really dramatic and higher numbers than I was expecting. So with this said, I feel like perhaps if I used the enclomiphene 2-3 times per week (as opposed to every day) I can get similar numbers to using it every day and perhaps keep the E2 lower than it would be with every day use.

I will say that I was on Propecia for about 20 years with no side effects (other than saving my hair). I went off of it when I started with Defy to see if the lower DHT levels were tied to what I was feeling and lower T levels (basically about a year of feeling down - honestly, may have been more depression-oriented at the time than anything else). I am aware of all of the Internet buzz on PFS syndrome, but I have done a lot of my own reading on it, talked to several physicians about it, and have my own personal experience. I don't really think Propecia was tied to the issues I was having, and after 14 months off of Propecia, I'm determined to get back on and save my hair (which has definitely taken a turn for the worse). I am going to go 2 weeks with taking Propecia and Enclomiphene to see what my numbers are at that point, with the understanding that my DHT will definitely be lower but that my T and E2 may increase a bit. I've made some lifestyle changes and am curious to see where I am without Enclomiphene after another 2 weeks. If my numbers tank, then I'll jump on the Enclomiphene again to get the T levels up. I'm hoping that by focusing on the T and Free T levels, that will be the difference maker in making up for for the lower DHT levels caused by Propecia.

AccuteD

Why add Ibutamoren into the mix?
You add Ibutamoren as Enclophimene can lower Igf-1. I reduced my 12.5 mg Enclophimene to EOD, and still maintained extremely high Testosterone.
Total T - 912
Free T - 17.4
Estradiol - 37.5
FH and LH - 12.0
IGF-1 102
Was taking 1.25 mg Anastrozole 1 X a week, and now will take 1.25 mg 2 X’s a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me