Enclomiphene Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

TLawyer

You add Ibutamoren as Enclophimene can lower Igf-1. I reduced my 12.5 mg Enclophimene to EOD, and still maintained extremely high Testosterone.
Total T - 912
Free T - 17.4
Estradiol - 37.5
FH and LH - 12.0
IGF-1 102
Was taking 1.25 mg Anastrozole 1 X a week, and now will take 1.25 mg 2 X’s a week.
That looks great on paper. How do you feel? Do you think your E2 is still too high?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gerardo

You add Ibutamoren as Enclophimene can lower Igf-1. I reduced my 12.5 mg Enclophimene to EOD, and still maintained extremely high Testosterone.
Total T - 912
Free T - 17.4
Estradiol - 37.5
FH and LH - 12.0
IGF-1 102
Was taking 1.25 mg Anastrozole 1 X a week, and now will take 1.25 mg 2 X’s a week.
How was libido with encomifleno? any side effects?

TLawyer

Total T - 912
Free T - 17.4
Estradiol - 37.5
FH and LH - 12.0
IGF-1 102
And what effect did going from every day to every other day have on your Estradiol levels? I'm trying to get my Estradiol level down without an AI, so trying to find a balance with how often I use enclomiphene.

AccuteD

That looks great on paper. How do you feel? Do you think your E2 is still too high?
I feel like a 30 year old who is actually 50. I’m not certain about my Estradiol level being too high. That is a bit of a concern which is why I will add the extra dose of anastrozole 2 X’s a week, from 1 X a week.

TLawyer

I feel like a 30 year old who is actually 50. I’m not certain about my Estradiol level being too high. That is a bit of a concern which is why I will add the extra dose of anastrozole 2 X’s a week, from 1 X a week.
That's great. I have been trying to find the right frequency of Enclomiphene for me. I'm thinking of going twice per week to see if that can keep the E2 down without an AI and the T high enough.

TLawyer

That's great. I have been trying to find the right frequency of Enclomiphene for me. I'm thinking of going twice per week to see if that can keep the E2 down without an AI and the T high enough.
Latest lab results with taking Enclomiphene and Ibutamoren every other day. Was previously taking every day and had good numbers but E2 was too high, and I wanted to see if lowering the dose helped with E2. I do also take Propecia every day, but I like my hair, and I haven't noticed any side effects from it.

Total T - 519 nd/dl
Free T (Direct) - 11.7 pg/mL
DHT - 13 ng/dl
LH - 11.3 mIU/mL
Prolactin - 7.8 ng/mL
IGF-1 - 162 ng/mL
E2 (Sensitive) - 31.8 pg/mL
SHBG - 26 Nmol/L

Not awful numbers I suppose. E2 dropped 20 points by taking Enclomiphene every other day. I think I'll stay with Enclomiphene every other day and take Imbutamoren every day (I did that for a period of time and felt pretty good, particularly with libido), or maybe try Enclomiphene 2 days on and 1 day off. Would like to increase the Free T if I can. But overall, feel pretty good and better than I did before Enclomiphene/Ibutamoren.

Danok

Total T - 678 nd/dl
Free T (Direct) - 14.28 pg/mL
E2 (Sensitive) - 43 pg/mL
SHBG - 36 Nmol/L

I am taking Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg twice a week. My Total T before I started was at 389, Free was 9.5, SHBG at 32.75. My E2 was at 24... (I don't have the other numbers that have been posted on here). I have all the classic issues of ED, low libido, etc.
I was starting to feel better but I am not able to lose weight, when I started I needed to lose 15lbs, and now I gained another 6. I do have Hypothyroidism and take Tirostint 75 mg and T3 of 10 mg.
I started to notice my nipples are sticking out...not manboobs... but the nipple is sticks out like I am cold all the time. I don't see anything on here about it and was looking for thoughts.
I don't go back to Dr. until November. I think my E2 was too high the last time I was there but they are just going to check it again when I go back.

TLawyer

Total T - 678 nd/dl
Free T (Direct) - 14.28 pg/mL
E2 (Sensitive) - 43 pg/mL
SHBG - 36 Nmol/L

I am taking Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg twice a week. My Total T before I started was at 389, Free was 9.5, SHBG at 32.75. My E2 was at 24... (I don't have the other numbers that have been posted on here). I have all the classic issues of ED, low libido, etc.
I was starting to feel better but I am not able to lose weight, when I started I needed to lose 15lbs, and now I gained another 6. I do have Hypothyroidism and take Tirostint 75 mg and T3 of 10 mg.
I started to notice my nipples are sticking out...not manboobs... but the nipple is sticks out like I am cold all the time. I don't see anything on here about it and was looking for thoughts.
I don't go back to Dr. until November. I think my E2 was too high the last time I was there but they are just going to check it again when I go back.
I would give Enclomiphene a try. There is a lot of information on this site about it. Your E2 is probably on the higher end and may not be helping with libido and ED. Enclomiphene may help bring that down.

microbeast

I've been on Enclomiphene (12.5 mg daily) and Ibutamoren (12.5 mg daily) since late August 27th. I was on Testosterone/HCG from December 2019 until June 2020, when I tried a cold turkey restart.

My numbers from November 2019 (prior to starting anything):

Total T - 334 ng/dL
Free T - 12 pg/mL
DHT - 17 ng/dL
LH - 4.4 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 233 ng/mL
E2 (sensitive) - 16.6 pg/mL
SHBG - 17.8 nmol/L

My numbers on August 27th after about 9-10 weeks of a cold turkey restart (taking nothing):

Total T - 280 ng/dL
Free T - 6.6 pg/mL
DHT - 19 ng/dL
LH - 3.5 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 223 ng/mL
E2 (sensitive) - 16.6 pg/mL
SHBG - 17.2 nmol/L

Took labs on November 30th. Here are the latest numbers (Enclomiphene and Ibutamoren):

Total T - 555 ng/dL
Free T - 22.8 pg/mL
DHT - 30 ng/dL
LH - 10 mIU/mL
IGF-1 - 195 ng/mL
E2 (sensitive) - 52.8 pg/mL
SHBG - 31.9 nmol/L

I haven't taken an AI along with the Enclomiphene. No idea how my IGF-1 went down after starting Ibutamoren, which is supposed to be the exact opposite. I think I felt better on the Enclomiphene/Ibutamoren than I felt just before starting when doing the cold turkey restart. Tough to say whether I felt much better than when I initially decided to start Testosterone in December 2019. Bottomline, I don't believe that I've noticed a dramatic difference, maybe some improvement. A bit more energy, better mood. Sexual function may have been a bit better as well.

Thoughts on moving forward? I'm thinking that perhaps I keep on the same protocol and take an AI to see if getting my E2 lower makes a difference. That number isn't huge I suppose, but generally when I was doing Testosterone I seemed to feel better with it lower (in the 20's, maybe low 30's).

Having a bad reaction to enclomiphene. My estrogen is way to high and I stopped taking it two weeks ago and I'm still having high estrogen symptoms. Do you remember how long it took to return to baseline.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me