Enclomiphene disappointment.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

I tried Defy's restart using enclomiphene. 15 days using HCG, followed by 30 days Emclomiphene 25mgED I do not feel great on this protocol. My eyes are super dry and sandy feeling all the time. I'm not sure if this is directly correlated or not but still exists.

The results were disappointing at best but honestly about what I expected based on my clomid experiences. Low total and free, SHBG doubled from where it usually is (25ish)

Total T: 529ng/dl (300-1080ng/dl)
SHBG: 47nmol/l (11-80 nmol/l)
FT: 82pg/ml (47-244 pg/ml)
% FT: 1.6% (1.6%- 2.9%)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

I tried Defy's restart using enclomiphene. 15 days using HCG, followed by 30 days Emclomiphene 25mgED I do not feel great on this protocol. My eyes are super dry and sandy feeling all the time. I'm not sure if this is directly correlated or not but still exists.

The results were disappointing at best but honestly about what I expected based on my clomid experiences. Low total and free, SHBG doubled from where it usually is (25ish)

What was e2?

Arcane

did you test your LH and FSH

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I wonder if enclomiphene could be used for us low shbg guys for no other purpose then to just raise our levels ?
Not for most. The clinical trial for Androxal showed no change in SHBG.[R] That's my experience as well.

There were no significant changes in mean SHBG during the study for any group.

Clomid/clomiphene is a different story. The estrogenic zuclomiphene isomer can raise SHBG significantly in many cases. You'd probably have similar results if you took estrogen with your enclomiphene.

Hoodlum

For what it's worth, I came off TRT after 8 years and then on to 12.5mg enclo ED. Felt pretty poor for the first few weeks, got bloods done, my E2 was very high. Added 0.25mg adex E3D and now I feel pretty good - not quite as great as I did on shots, but perfectly fine given I don't have to jab myself any more.

Caketocake

For what it's worth, I came off TRT after 8 years and then on to 12.5mg enclo ED. Felt pretty poor for the first few weeks, got bloods done, my E2 was very high. Added 0.25mg adex E3D and now I feel pretty good - not quite as great as I did on shots, but perfectly fine given I don't have to jab myself any more.
How long will you have to be on 12.5mg enclo ED? Or are you gradually going to ween off completely and just rely completely on your natural hormones?

Hoodlum

How long will you have to be on 12.5mg enclo ED? Or are you gradually going to ween off completely and just rely completely on your natural hormones?
Long term, it's TRT via tablets now for me. My natural T level was around 220 before I first started TRT about 8 years ago, so there's not much for me to go back to.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me