Enanthate vs Cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tremonti22

any thoughts as to why I seem to feel better on the Enanthate vs Cyp? I know esters are slightly different, but I get less acne, less bloat & overall feel better on the E

150mg week
Two 75mg injections

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Cypionate is more anabolic than ethanate from my research, I just got off EOD 21mg ethanate because my sleep quality worsened and muscle mass gains all lost, went back to EOD 20 mg cypionate (-1mg) and it was as if I got a massive dose increase!

I also never experienced high estrogen symptoms on the EOD 21mg ethanate protocol like I always do on EOD 20 mg cypionate.

Tremonti22

Cypionate is more anabolic than ethanate from my research, I just got off EOD 21mg ethanate because my sleep quality worsened and muscle mass gains all lost, went back to EOD 20 mg cypionate (-1mg) and it was as if I got a massive dose increase!

I also never experienced high estrogen symptoms on the EOD 21mg ethanate protocol like I always do on EOD 20 mg cypionate.

Sorry bro but Cyp is not more anabolic than Enan. They are both the same in that regard. I’m thinking the E is a bit slower acting.

Systemlord

Correct, but they are almost identical & from an anabolic standpoint they are the same. Either way, you’re really not answering my question
Indirectly I did answer your question, I told you that ethanate has a shorter half-life. Perhaps your body is using up that test a bit faster now do to the slightly shorter half-life.

madman

Super Moderator

Myth!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I don't know if it accounts for the subjective differences, but in theory the ester with the shorter half-life (T enanthate) yields somewhat higher peaks and lower troughs in testosterone and estradiol than the ester with the longer half-life. The average levels of the hormones (AOC) should be about the same if the total dose of testosterone is the same. But if the OP didn't correct the doses then the half-life-effect will be accentuated a little because 150 mg of T enanthate delivers 108 mg T versus 105 mg T for T cypionate.

Gman86

Ya it could be something to do with the esther being slightly shorter, and having a quicker peak and trough. This guy reported a similar effect going from enanthate to propionate.

Sean Mosher

I think Dr. Khera briefly addresses this in the last 4-5 minutes of this presentation from what I remember.
He at the minimum addressed the 2 esters.

Gman86

I was on testosterone cypionate for a year and was struggling with anxiety. Dr. Switched me to Enanthate and anxiety went down dramatically after week 5. Don’t know why but it did and I feel a hell of a lot better on enanthate.

I’d be very interested to see if your labs changed at all. Did you stay on the same exact dosage? Was changing the esther the only thing that was different?

Tremonti22

I too noticed feelings of anxiety decreased when switching over to the Enanthate. Overall my body just likes the Enanthate better. I was just curious because they are so closely matched.

Tremonti22

I believe you. I might give it a try. Worth a shot right?

Absolutely man I hold less water have less acne have less anxiety I just feel better overall. It’s not that I’m super bloated, have a bunch of pimples, and feel terrible on the cypionate, it’s just a noticeable difference

Tremonti22

I don't know if it accounts for the subjective differences, but in theory the ester with the shorter half-life (T enanthate) yields somewhat higher peaks and lower troughs in testosterone and estradiol than the ester with the longer half-life. The average levels of the hormones (AOC) should be about the same if the total dose of testosterone is the same. But if the OP didn't correct the doses then the half-life-effect will be accentuated a little because 150 mg of T enanthate delivers 108 mg T versus 105 mg T for T cypionate.
OK I’ll bite on that. But the differences are so minimal, even the half life it’s really not that different. And I feel so much better with the enanthate, there have to be something more to this

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... But the differences are so minimal, even the half life it’s really not that different. ...
That depends on which reference you want to believe. Wikipedia's primary sources make the half lives almost a factor of two different, 4-5 days for enanthate versus 8 days for cypionate.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me