Empty AndroGel dispenser.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Paparuba

Hi my name is Mike,
I live in Thailand and use AndroGel pumps for my testosterone therapy.
In Thiland you can buy AndroGel satchel at any pharmacy but they don't have the pump dispensers. They only sell boxes of 30 satchels. I empty the satchels into a pump I brought from the States but its getting old and I'm looking for a few replacements. I only need 1/2 a satchel a day and its hard to measure the proper amount thats why I use the pump. If anyone has used pumps they want to sell I would like to purchase them. I be back in Houston Texas next month if by chance anyone there has some I would like to make contact. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Richard Henry

Maybe the wisest thing would be to stop in at any large drug pharmacy in the U.S., and ask the pharmacist what he might recommend. Surely you can buy some sort of dispenser somewhere. I don't know if "used," depleted AndroGel pump bottles could be adapted for use; never tried to take one apart, and see if it works when put back together. In the U.S. the Androgel is hellish expensive, over $200 for a month's supply I think; but through the Veteran's Administration, for Vets, it's only $8.00 a month.

DorianGray

Can you post a pic of what an androgel pump looks like? What increment it dispenses? I'll check my resources or might be able to find an alternative.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me