Empower vs Defy and/or Recommendation of Compounding Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

My doctor wrote me a script for Test Prop 100mg/ml. Does anyone have any recommendations where to fill it? Empower, Defy and/or another Pharmacy recommendation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jon H

Defy is a clinic, and not a pharmacy. Even if Defy wrote the Rx for testosterone propionate, the only standard option I see on their website to get it filled is through Empower. I've used many other compounding pharmacies in the past for testosterone, but my favorite by far is Empower. They have a great business model, ship it several states away very quickly, and if I remember correctly they're certified at the highest levels for a compounding pharmacy.

If I had an Rx for testosterone cypionate from my regular doc I'd probably just use the GoodRX price and head to the local CVS to get it filled for $40. However, I don't see that as an option for test prop.

U

Unlockable

Defy is a clinic, and not a pharmacy. Even if Defy wrote the Rx for testosterone propionate, the only standard option I see on their website to get it filled is through Empower. I've used many other compounding pharmacies in the past for testosterone, but my favorite by far is Empower. They have a great business model, ship it several states away very quickly, and if I remember correctly they're certified at the highest levels for a compounding pharmacy.

If I had an Rx for testosterone cypionate from my regular doc I'd probably just use the GoodRX price and head to the local CVS to get it filled for $40. However, I don't see that as an option for test prop.
I did the goodrx CVS t cypionate for $39.60. Burned like absolute lava for days. Cottonseed oil is apparently not my friend. Sucks, have to spend more for Hallendale grape seed oil

BillyJ03z

I got my Test Prop (10ml/100mg) script filled through Empower... had it sent overnight and they added military discount so total cost for everything was only like $64... Only concern I have is that I have absolutely zero PIP (post injection pain) which I have always had when using prop.... so we'll see how it goes the next few weeks.. been on about a week now and nothing positive/negative to report.

Hank Moody

I did the goodrx CVS t cypionate for $39.60. Burned like absolute lava for days. Cottonseed oil is apparently not my friend. Sucks, have to spend more for Hallendale grape seed oil
FWIW - I found out the hard way that I am allergic to cotton seed oil. I did not get the burning but did get unbelievable intestinal duress - almost like food poisoning. Early on in my TRT journey, my pharmacy once substituted West Ward test cyp (with cottonseed oil) for my normal compounded version with grape seed oil. It took me almost 3 weeks to figure it out. As soon as I stopped injecting the product with cottonseed oil, everything returned to normal.

U

Unlockable

FWIW - I found out the hard way that I am allergic to cotton seed oil. I did not get the burning but did get unbelievable intestinal duress - almost like food poisoning. Early on in my TRT journey, my pharmacy once substituted West Ward test cyp (with cottonseed oil) for my normal compounded version with grape seed oil. It took me almost 3 weeks to figure it out. As soon as I stopped injecting the product with cottonseed oil, everything returned to normal.
That sucks! It seems like cottonseed caused more issues for people than any other carrier oil

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me