Empower Test Cyp vs Pharma

Buy Lab Tests Online

eli

Hello,

Is empower's compounded T cyp as potent as pharma stuff, I know it must be and they try their best but just wondering if someone ever got a bad batch or anything

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Compounded stuff is all tested for potency and ingeneral a compounding pharmacy is very heavily regulated which leads to a great product, but at much lower prices (typically).

Systemlord

Empower is the only one using grapeseed oil as an alternative to cottonseed, people have more issues with cottonseed oils. The grapeseed oil does have a shorter shelf life, so unless you stop TRT for awhile no need to worry.

Vince

Super Moderator
Empower is the only one using grapeseed oil as an alternative to cottonseed, people have more issues with cottonseed oils. The grapeseed oil does have a shorter shelf life, so unless you stop TRT for awhile no need to worry.
I really like using grapeseed oil or sesame seed oil. Since I avoid cottonseed oil in my diet, it would be hard for me to inject it in my body.

Systemlord

I remember a fellow who couldn't figure out why he was unable to control blood pressure on TRT using cottonseed oil. He even had allergic testing and was not allergic to cottonseed oil. He switched to grapeseed oil and blood pressure normalized.

Jon H

There are a few others that use grapeseed oil. I know Hoye's currently uses grapeseed by default for both testosterone and nandrolone products.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me