Empower question

Buy Lab Tests Online
I’ve been self medicating for a while now. Been doing well but now we are trying to get pregnant. I’ve tried 500hcg EOD for months. Currently been completely off test for 3 weeks and taking 12.5 cloned everyday. I feel “ok” through the day but I have zero motivation for sex and I’ve been kind of emotional. I hate it. I want to go back to my dr I was seeing previously (which I liked). My question is, can I get empower to ship to St. Louis Missouri? I really want to get back on trt and add FSH.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Btw. I was on 120 prop/week Ed injections. I have not drawn labs yet since being off trt and on clomid. Was planning on getting labs at 1 month. When I say zero interest in sex. Haven’t had a single erections since. A possible contributing factor is, we had a beloved dog unexpectedly pass away at just 5 years old from brain cancer. He went from normal to having to put him down in less than a week. It has been absolutely devastating to us and hasn’t gotten any easier yet. I’ve contributed the lack of sexual desire to that but I haven’t even gotten a weak nocturnal erection since coming off.

sh1973

This is completely normal to feel
This way after stopping. Weeks 3-4 have been the worst for me when I’ve stopped as well as many others. Clomid will start affecting your mental well-being after a few weeks. I live in the St. Louis area as well and I’m not sure why you just don’t go to a local physician to prescribe testosterone. My GP is at SSM and has been great since moving here in January. It seems like you’re making things more difficult than they need to be .

I’m not sure you understood me exactly. I used to be at a local dr. I’m going to go back soon. It was very cheap through insurance and I was happy with the care. I want to go back for fertility reasons. My insurance doesn’t cover fertility. My local dr can use compounding pharmacies for a cheaper fertility route. I’d like to start fsh and go back on trt through my dr. I’ve heard here that empower has the best prices on fsh. I thought I saw a while back that empower won’t ship to St. Louis. I was just wanting to confirm if this is true or not

I’m not sure you understood me exactly. I used to be at a local dr. I’m going to go back soon. It was very cheap through insurance and I was happy with the care. I want to go back for fertility reasons. My insurance doesn’t cover fertility. My local dr can use compounding pharmacies for a cheaper fertility route. I’d like to start fsh and go back on trt through my dr. I’ve heard here that empower has the best prices on fsh. I thought I saw a while back that empower won’t ship to St. Louis. I was just wanting to confirm if this is true or not

Contact Us | Compounding Pharmacy - Empower Pharmacy

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale