Empower Pharmacy review

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

My prescription was well packed took 4 days to get to my house I'm very impressed with this because of the flooding situation in TX but I would understand if there were delays. Package also came with alcohol wipes and needles (next time I will see if I can get 27-30GA 1/2" 1cc). The only thing I could say could be improved is alcohol wipes could be a little higher quality but they are included and work. Overall I am very happy with my experience so far and will definitely continue to use Empower Pharmacy.
100_7011.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Htx52086

My prescription was well packed took 4 days to get to my house I'm very impressed with this because of the flooding situation in TX but I would understand if there were delays. Package also came with alcohol wipes and needles (next time I will see if I can get 27-30GA 1/2" 1cc). The only thing I could say could be improved is alcohol wipes could be a little higher quality but they are included and work. Overall I am very happy with my experience so far and will definitely continue to use Empower Pharmacy.
View attachment 2024

I use them as well. Never had a problem, they are a great pharma. Always on time and they are always very friendly and helpful on the phone. They even contact my Doc so I don't have to for refills. I couldn't be happier with them, free shipping as well

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have dealt with a bunch of compounding pharmacies in my 25 years of TRT. Empower by far has the best customer service.

They just expanded into a brand new 15,000 sq ft facility in Houston this month.

Empower Rx Pharmacy

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes, the offer was valid for the past 2 years :(

Empower is popular especially now that is one of the few 503B pharmacies that will survive the upcoming FDA inspection tsunami.

PAUL-E

Nandrolone.JPG

I finished one 5ML Nandrolone Decanoate vile it had about 5.4ML In it slightly overfilled because of the medication loss threw the injection process.
I'm happy with its quality no problem using a 30ga insulin syringe just requires a little patience.
As always happy with Empower Pharmacy's quality products.

Sakuraba39

I received ND from Empower about 2 weeks ago and there were syringes/needles and swabs. I don't use their needles/syringes, though.

Curious...are syringes only avail in your state by prescription, something like that? Are you paying for those, too, thru Empower...something was left out of the details. I've never gotten syringes in an injectables order.

Sakuraba39

I was not charged for syringes, needles or swabs. Perhaps my doctor included them in the Rx. Unlike the original poster, I was sent 27g x 1/2" with 1ml syringe.

nuclear

Several times, I've received a large syringe to reconstitute the vial of HCG along with several packages of insulin syringes. I'm sure there's a explanation. Perhaps Empower will reply.

HCG always (?) comes with a mixing "kit" of bact water and a syringe to use for that purpose...not what I was asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Products that need reconstitution automatically come with all syringes and supplies at no extra charge. Please remind them if you do not use the syringes they send and request the size you actually want.

For oil based products, you need to request syringes (also a no additional cost).

It is rare to see a compounding pharmacy give supplies like they do.

FabFred

Products that need reconstitution automatically come with all syringes and supplies at no extra charge. Please remind them if you do not use the syringes they send and request the size you actually want.

For oil based products, you need to request syringes (also a no additional cost).

It is rare to see a compounding pharmacy give supplies like they do.

I had to pay for my syringes for oil based product (cyp) from Empower

Wes Hart

I'm not sure what happened with Empower Pharmacy, but we didn't get off to a good start at all. I encountered every kind of road block possible trying to get my HCG filled, because APS Pharmacy doesn't compound it anymore.

Inital Call: On hold 15+ minutes. Finally spoke to a lady, she said they couldn't quote the price because they didn't have an Rx for it. I explained that I know the dosage. She wouldn't quote the price.

Dr's office faxes over Rx on a Friday afternoon. I get called on Tuesday, there's a problem with the script they have to question the Dr for clarification and they will call me back. Now 5 days later, I get a call back from the automated system to call them because they have a prescription ready for me. No option to speak to a human, I had to call back. I was on hold for a long time, finally lost my patience and left a nasty voicemail about the system calling me and having me call them back for something and being on hold too long. 7 days later, I get a return phone call. (now out of HCG for 15 days) They are going to ship it to me for free. They are located about 5 miles from my house.

I was very kind and respectful to the lady that called. I explained to her that on my initial contact I was running out of HCG and had used APS but they no longer compounded it, I understand my Dr caused 3 days of the delay, but the other 12 day delay was not a good first experience for me and would probably have the prescription transferred out to another pharmacy. I told her I found them through Excel Male and they had high recommendations, also with Nelson Vergel; but 12 days was really unacceptable to me to wait on any medication. She understood and didn't try to convince me to stay, she did say they don't understand their phone system.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me