Empower hair restore LF foam

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLawyer

I believe @Nelson Vergel uses it?

I'm surprised by that since the lotion contains Finasteride.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The "theory" is that not enough finasteride gets into the bloodstream, but we really don't know. I no longer use it. I may shave my big head soon.

TLawyer

The "theory" is that not enough finasteride gets into the bloodstream, but we really don't know. I no longer use it. I may shave my big head soon.
What about one of their other solutions that doesn't have Finasteride? A combo of Minoxidil and Latanoprost looks promising.

DorianGray

I've tried every hair growth product and technique on earth. Results were miniscule at best. However there is a fairly narrow band of response among individuals so I don't discourage others from trying. No one will achieve full density (or even 1/3) again if they have androgenic alopecia.

DorianGray

I know some guys that are going to Turkey to get hair transplants more cheaply

Surprisingly, some of the transplants by the good docs in Turkey have excellent results. Frankly, if you have good donor hair, I'd go transplant and not bother with topicals. If you can afford it, choose among the top 10 docs in the world. (probably more like 5)

BillyJ03z

Do we need our own physician to prescribe Empowers hair loss products or does Empower have a physician to consult with? MY GP is a woman and I'd be embarrassed asking her for this... smh

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I doubt it since it is an unusual dose and they would need to justify making it if the volume is large enough. These are the finasteride products they sell:

Here are all hair products:

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching