Elevated Eye Pressure

Buy Lab Tests Online
P

Palermitano

Has anyone heard of Testosterone injections, DHEA, HCG, etc, attributing to high eye pressure? Ive never had a problem in the past, had a routine exam, pressure up to 26 in one eye, 38 in the other, Dr put me on drops which I'm not happy about, red eyes and very expensive.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
P

Palermitano

No Glaucoma, 20/20 vision, optic nerve looks perfect. Just elevated pressure. Blood pressure is about 138/75.

Reminds me that while on Adrogel I had terdible dry eye...how you doing in that regard; pressure. My Optometrist did the little wet strips under the eye lid and I was basically zero. At the time I didn't connect the side effect but it did go away (mostly) when I switched to injectables. It was just something I noticed after the change.

timk

Has anyone heard of Testosterone injections, DHEA, HCG, etc, attributing to high eye pressure? Ive never had a problem in the past, had a routine exam, pressure up to 26 in one eye, 38 in the other, Dr put me on drops which I'm not happy about, red eyes and very expensive.

Thoughts?

I'm having the same issue. In fact its just my left eye and my wife noticed that my eye lid twitches since starting TRT. It happens about 36 hours after my injection. I take my blood pressure every day in the am, after workouts and before bed. It's always within normal range and sometimes its really low, which I don't mind.

Any word from your doctor?

Caketocake

I recently stopped 12.5mg of clomid twice a week, due to eye pressure and blurry vision. It's been about a week and my eye feels so much better.

Caketocake

So I’ve been on HCG mono therapy for 6 weeks now. 500iu 3 times a week. I feel pretty damn awesome. However I have been noticing intermittent and random eyelid slow twitching (sometimes the right and sometimes the left) and slight eye pressure. I’ve read that HCG does not mess with eye pressure at all. I’m on no other supplements besides vit d, multi and vit b complex and fish oil. Any ideas?

timk

So I’ve been on HCG mono therapy for 6 weeks now. 500iu 3 times a week. I feel pretty damn awesome. However I have been noticing intermittent and random eyelid slow twitching (sometimes the right and sometimes the left) and slight eye pressure. I’ve read that HCG does not mess with eye pressure at all. I’m on no other supplements besides vit d, multi and vit b complex and fish oil. Any ideas?
I have an eye twitch too. I believe my twitching is from TRT. However, you're not on T, so I'm not sure. Maybe your T levels are really high from the monotherapy.

DragonBits

Blood pressure is the biggest contributor to eye pressure. Do you have glaucoma ?

High blood pressure is a minor contributor to high eye pressure, "it is estimated that blood pressure needs to increase by 10 mmHg (millimeters of mercury) in order to raise the eye pressure 0.26 mmHg"

Ironically, low blood pressure is a more important contributor to glaucoma.

I have glaucoma, and TRT, HCG, DHEA has never changed my IOP. Higher levels of E2 increased my blood pressure, I didn't have my IOP checked at the same time. I have had my IOP checked fairly frequently in the last 6 months, none of those hormones have had an effect.

Systemlord

I had pretty frequent muscle twitching throughout my body for the first several months on TRT, eyelids as well. I don't think it's TRT per se, I do think it's another hormone that's affected by testosterone. Maybe have your red blood cell magnesium tested, magnesium depletion can affect muscles.

I'm on TRT in isolation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching