Elevated bilirubin

Buy Lab Tests Online

ivkonst2017

Even since before starting TRT my bilirubin has been often elevated. One time it was 10 times the reference range. The last time I checked it was only double the reference range.

My liver enzymes were always in range and not even near the top, I dont have any liver issues that Im aware of. My cholesterol is also relatively good values. I dont drink, Ive never taken drugs and eat healthy.

What could be the reason for my elevated bilirubin and do you think TRT can somehow worsen that condition? I can post a lot of blood work, my latest one is posted here, but I dont see anything else worrisome expect the bilrubin:

My t levels are a bit high on the new protocol, but as I've said I had elevated bilirubin before starting TRT.

The endocrinologist that has prescribed my TRT is not very experienced in hormones and has basically let me to self manage, also he is not worried about the bilirubin and has told me I can have inborn bad bilirubin metabolism. Ive read that NAC can help and have recently started 1200mg daily.

I've read excessive bilirubin can cause gallbladder issues, how likely is that? Also how dangerous are there elevated levels of bilirubin without any symptoms related?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

Whats your hemoglobin hematocrit? They are probably too high from your bit high T. Elevated hematocrit will cause elevated T Bili. I had this and cut my T dose and all was back to normal. My T Bili wasn't 10 times over range though it was just over range.

Last edited:

ivkonst2017

Whats your hemoglobin hematocrit? They are probably too high from your bit high T. Elevated hematocrit will cause elevated T Bili. I had this and cut my T dose and all was back to normal. My T Bili wasn't 10 times over range though it was just over range.
No, you can see my bloodwork, Ive never had hematorcit higher than 48 and hemoglobin was as high as is on the bloodwork in the thread I've linked. Never had high blood counts issues on TRT

ivkonst2017

Yep, turned out I have Gilbert syndrom. And my liver either cleared a bit or wasnt so fat to begin with for 3 weeks taking the supplements, because the fibroscan showed low level of fat inside it.

SkyWarn

Even since before starting TRT my bilirubin has been often elevated. One time it was 10 times the reference range.
10 times the normal upper limit??? That would be 12.0 You would be yellow like a banana. What was your numbers exactly?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me