Elderly men over 65 years of age benefit as much from testosterone as young men

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"We concluded that the benefits of restoring serum T in men with late onset hypogonadism ( LOH ) were not different between men >65 years of age, and younger men. Beneficial effects on lipids and other metabolic factors, on psychological and sexual functioning progressed over the first 24-42 months and were sustained. There were no indications that side effects were more severe in elderly men. The effects on prostate, urinary functions and hematocrit were within safe margins. No increase in cardiovascular problems was noted. Therefore, age in itself need not be a contraindication to T treatment of elderly men with LOH, but older men may need more surveillance."

Elderly men over 65 years of age with late-onset hypogonadism benefit as much from testosterone treatment as do younger men - Beyond the Abstract

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bremster

"We concluded that the benefits of restoring serum T in men with late onset hypogonadism ( LOH ) were not different between men >65 years of age, and younger men. Beneficial effects on lipids and other metabolic factors, on psychological and sexual functioning progressed over the first 24-42 months and were sustained. There were no indications that side effects were more severe in elderly men. The effects on prostate, urinary functions and hematocrit were within safe margins. No increase in cardiovascular problems was noted. Therefore, age in itself need not be a contraindication to T treatment of elderly men with LOH, but older men may need more surveillance."

Elderly men over 65 years of age with late-onset hypogonadism benefit as much from testosterone treatment as do younger men - Beyond the Abstract
I am going to be 89 in 13 days, I have been on TRT for years, I feel great, never been hospitalize, take no medication on a routine basis and am sexual active, I also work out 6 times per week, three cardio and three weights.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Wow!!! Congratulations !! Welcome to our group. I hope I am as lucky as you are. 62 years old here. Share any tips that you think may help us (besides good genes).

MercadorViking

I am going to be 89 in 13 days, I have been on TRT for years, I feel great, never been hospitalize, take no medication on a routine basis and am sexual active, I also work out 6 times per week, three cardio and three weights.

Wow! 89? I have less than 1/4 of your age. Cool to see we can live so much better and longer using T. Could you say what's your dosage and how is going?

89 is the goal. Congrats on moving the aging goalposts. I am 67 in m
March and on TRT four and a half years. Still battling orthopedic problems, but at least I still look decent. Sex drive comparable to in my 30s and sex three times per week. I do some kind of workout every day. I think older men do even better than younger guys on TRT.

Also very curious about Bremster’s dosing regimen, supplementation etc.

Bremster

89 is the goal. Congrats on moving the aging goalposts. I am 67 in m
March and on TRT four and a half years. Still battling orthopedic problems, but at least I still look decent. Sex drive comparable to in my 30s and sex three times per week. I do some kind of workout every day. I think older men do even better than younger guys on TRT.

Also very curious about Bremster’s dosing regimen, supplementation etc.
I inject 1 ml 200mg/ml cyp once per week, my testosterone is bit high about 1200. My estradiol was about 65. So I got the bright idea to reduce it, Doc went along and prescribed anastrazole, 1 mg daily,way too much, crashed my estradiol. I haven’t had much of bad effec, except my blood pressure is too high, I will never try that again. For the record sex is grea, I can’t believe it, I also do consulting work in my career field, good genes, diet and exercise and good luck, I’m truly blesse.

gerardo

I inject 1 ml 200mg/ml cyp once per week, my testosterone is bit high about 1200. My estradiol was about 65. So I got the bright idea to reduce it, Doc went along and prescribed anastrazole, 1 mg daily,way too much, crashed my estradiol. I haven’t had much of bad effec, except my blood pressure is too high, I will never try that again. For the record sex is grea, I can’t believe it, I also do consulting work in my career field, good genes, diet and exercise and good luck, I’m truly blesse.
89 years! Congratulations. The incredible thing is that your dose of 200 Mg in just one weekly application. Could you tell us how long you are on this protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me