How to Increase Ejaculate Volume

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Decreased ejaculate is a common side effect of testosterone and also a common thing in aging. Besides taking hormones like FSH, there is little you can do. Some guys report better ejaculate with HCG but that has not been my experience.

There are some studies that point at benefits of zinc and other supplements but I am not sure how effective these supplements are in someone on testosterone and over 45 years of age.

Click on each study title for more information.

Effects of dietary zinc depletion on seminal volume and zinc loss, serum testosterone concentrations, and sperm morphology in young men.

A placebo-controlled double-blind randomized trial of the use of combined l-carnitine and l-acetyl-carnitine treatment in men with asthenozoospermia

Lepidium meyenii (Maca) improved semen parameters in adult men'

Semen Volume Options

Just as Nelson has already said, this is a common side effect with age and TRT. It also occurs with the use of certain drugs.

In my experience, I have found the following combo works well to increase ejaculate volume.

HMG & HCG
BCA supplementation
Zinc supplementation
Drink plenty of fluids

While this combo has worked well in my experience, it is pretty much cost prohibitive and I wouldn’t recommend it unless you got money to blow (pun intended) or fertility concerns.

Here is some good information on Semen.

Increasing Semen Volume

What is normal semen volume?
According to a 2010 World Health Organization study, which looked at semen volume across the world, the range of semen volume is between 0.8 milliliters to 7.6 milliliters, and the average is between 3 and 5 milliliters.
This amount changes as the man ages and peak semen volume produced is seen between ages 30-35 and volume being lowest once men reach 55 years and older.

May be a myth but I recall eating lots of celery will do it. I think I also remember that Clomid increasesvolume and now that i think about it I think that may have been the case for me when I was on Clomid but I didn't make the connection at the time

Vince

Super Moderator
this study is on mobility not volume, but I hope it helps
The effect of coenzyme Q10 on sperm motility and function.

Lewin A, Lavon H
Author information

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel.

Abstract

In sperm cells, the majority of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) an energy promoting agent and antioxidant, is concentrated in the mitochondria of the midpiece, so that the energy for movement and all other energy-dependent processes in the sperm cell also depend on the availability of CoQ10. The reduced form of CoQ10-ubiquinol also acts as an antioxidant, preventing lipid peroxidation in sperm membranes. The objective of the study was to evaluate the effect of CoQ10 on sperm motility in vitro, after incubation with 38 samples of asthenospermic and normal motility sperm, and to evaluate the effect of CoQ10 administration in vivo in 17 patients with low fertilization rates after in vitro fertilization with intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) for male factor infertility. All 38 sperm samples from patients registered in our infertility clinic had normal concentrations and morphology. Of these, 16 patients had normal motility (mean 47.5%) and 22 patients were asthenospermic (mean motility 19.1%). Sperm samples were divided into four equal parts and incubated for 24 h in: HAM's medium alone, in HAM's medium with 1% DMSO and HAM's with 5 microM or 50 microM CoQ10. While no significant change in motility after incubation was observed in the samples with initial normal motility, a significant increase in motility was observed in the 50 microM CoQ10 subgroup of sperm from asthenospermic men, with a motility rate of 35.7 +/- 19.5%, as compared to 19.1 +/- 9.3% in the controls (P < 0.05). The 17 patients with low fertilization rates after ICSI were treated with oral CoQ10, 60 mg/day, for a mean of 103 days before the next ICSI treatment. No significant change was noted in most sperm parameters, but a significant improvement was noted in fertilization rates, from a mean of 10.3 +/- 10.5% in their previous cycles, to 26.3 +/- 22.8% after CoQ10 (P < 0.05). In conclusion, the administration of CoQ10 may result in improvement in sperm functions in selective patients. Further investigation into the mechanisms related to these effects is needed.

The effect of coenzyme Q10 on sperm motility and function - PubMed

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

PhilM7

May be a myth but I recall eating lots of celery will do it. I think I also remember that Clomid increasesvolume and now that i think about it I think that may have been the case for me when I was on Clomid but I didn't make the connection at the time
Clomid caused me to have lots of precum (like a constant ooze when aroused), but not really increased cum volume. Pygeum didn't have any effect on the amount of cum or precum for me. Drinking lots of water before sex, seems to be the best way to increase volume for me. Your results may vary though.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me