Eggs and prostate cancer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Airborne Warrior

I stopped believing many of these food studies years ago.

Many of these studies are financed by those who have an interest in promoting their own agenda. Sugar and confectionery manufacturers being a prime example.

The Western world pretty much switched from a high(ish) fat low carb diet to a high carb diet decades ago when saturated fat was 'proven' to be the arch enemy of mankind and its waistline.

Look how that turned out. Obese people with diabetes everywhere.

eggs are good for cholesterol it produces hormones (all your wanted hormones dhea, pregnelone cortisol etc assuming your not shutdown)

Gianluca

I stopped believing many of these food studies years ago.

Many of these studies are financed by those who have an interest in promoting their own agenda. Sugar and confectionery manufacturers being a prime example.

The Western world pretty much switched from a high(ish) fat low carb diet to a high carb diet decades ago when saturated fat was 'proven' to be the arch enemy of mankind and its waistline.

Look how that turned out. Obese people with diabetes everywhere.

for sure LifeExtention has some interest to tell you eggs are bad since they don't sell them, but they can sell a ton of supplement to prevent Prostate Cancer,

to the fact of the increase of Obesity due to lower fat higher sugar intake, the problem is that Saturated fat were replaced with simple sugar, even worse

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me