Egg White Protein vs Whey Protein

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

Trying an experiment after I ran in to a fitness trainer that recommends, and uses, egg white protein instead of whey protein and he see the same results personally and for his customers. So, I thought to try it...a little bit cheaper, but not much.

I was taking - each morning after working out - 48g on ON Gold Standard Whey along with 12 oz of almond milk...1/2 cup of blueberries...2 TBSP of peanut butter powder and 1 TBSP ground flaxseed. I've done this for 3+ years with no issues. The only change I made a week ago was substituting the egg white protein for the whey.

Hard to tell any effect on gains and such, but a noticeable reduction in that bloated feeling I used to get from whey. I'd feel bloated most of the day on the whey...not sure if others do as well.

The egg white protein smells like rotten eggs and the taste is bad if mixed with just water or milk. However, my shake neutralizes the taste and odor.

Just throwing this out in case anyone has considered egg white protein. If there are reasons I may not want to continue with egg white protein, please feel free to post them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

I don't remember the exact details, but there is apparently an amino acid imbalance that can develop if you eat a lot of just egg whites. Eggs were meant to be consumed with the yolk. If you search around you can likely find the issue, but there are lots of things you need in the yolks anyway. You might want to investigate pea protein as a supplement.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree, that using the whole egg, would be better. I believe it would be a lot better than whey

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me