Building up scar tissue doing:
  • 25 gauge x 1" needle
  • glutes, alternating
  • 2x per week
So I switched to:
  • 27 gauge 1/2" needle
  • delts, thighs, alternating
  • 2x per week
Do you think TRT efficacy will increase by not injecting into the same spot all of the time (scar tissue)? Please don't respond with "The only way to find out is with a blood test". I plan on doing that. I'm curious of other people's experiences.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I do daily injections so I have six areas I inject. I inject in my VG, sub q in love handles and shoulders..

BigTex

Been doing IM injections now for 42 years now. I have so much scar tissue that I can bend a 27g. Have you tried sub-q? I use a 31g insulin syringe, warm the test cyp in the microwave for 10 seconds and do 35mg x 2 and 30mg x 1 every 10 days. I have a friend that does 10mg every day.

madman

Super Moderator
Building up scar tissue doing:
  • 25 gauge x 1" needle
  • glutes, alternating
  • 2x per week
So I switched to:
  • 27 gauge 1/2" needle
  • delts, thighs, alternating
  • 2x per week
Do you think TRT efficacy will increase by not injecting into the same spot all of the time (scar tissue)? Please don't respond with "The only way to find out is with a blood test". I plan on doing that. I'm curious of other people's experiences.

Forget the 25s.

Good to alternate injection sites.

Even then trauma/scar tissue will be minimal when using a 27-29G insulin syringe injecting strictly IM let alone 30-31G strictly sub-q.

Most on trt are injecting IM or sub-q using LDS fixed insulin syringes 27-31G various needle lengths.

bluerage

I was going to start a new thread but I'll just ask for opinions here.

I pin .32 ml EOD and alternate between the glutes and delts using a 1/2" 29 G needle. My problem is that I often have a hard time pushing the plunger down when I inject the delts. Sometimes there's so much resistance that I have to find a different spot because I literally cannot depress the plunger. Both shoulders have permeant lumps in the area I inject. Is this scare tissue and is that why I'm having difficulty? Can I break down the scare tissue?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me