Effects of a random one off mega shot during trt?

Buy Lab Tests Online

TorontoTRT

hey guys, what would be the benefits or not, of a mega shot in the middle of your regular trt regimen. let's say currently I'm injecting 64 mg every 4 days. What if for one shot on my next shot I inject something like 200mg. And then proceed with my normal 64 mg the next 4 days. Will I get a noticeable boost in anyting? Mood, excetera. I'm having some undesirable low mood due to a current breakup. And my possibly elevated E2. Would this shot crush all sensitive feelings? I know when my test is good and I'm feeling great I don't have any emotions and could care less. testosterone is known to lower vasopressin and oxytocin.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
hey guys, what would be the benefits or not, of a mega shot in the middle of your regular trt regimen. let's say currently I'm injecting 64 mg every 4 days. What if for one shot on my next shot I inject something like 200mg. And then proceed with my normal 64 mg the next 4 days. Will I get a noticeable boost in anyting? Mood, excetera. I'm having some undesirable low mood due to a current breakup. And my possibly elevated E2. Would this shot crush all sensitive feelings? I know when my test is good and I'm feeling great I don't have any emotions and could care less. testosterone is known to lower vasopressin and oxytocin.

Pointless as you will just be driving up your TT/FT/E2 levels temporarily.....protocols need to be consistent (dose/injection frequency) as we are trying to maintain healthy testosterone levels.

You need to get through this mental hurdle!

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I think you would see some effects, but there's no guarantee the good will outweigh the bad. A safer option is to apply relatively low doses of scrotal testosterone cream for two or three days. A number of guys swear by infrequent cream applications as a way to get a boost without the side effects or the fading of continual applications.

I've basically done this while increasing my dose, to get it up more quickly. I forget how much it was for 2-3 days straight, but I didn't notice a single thing. The half life of T cyp is just too long.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me