Effects of 8-hour time restricted feeding

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Unfortunately pretty slim results—pun not intended. I wonder if a year-long program would move any of the other indicators?
Body weight and energy intake decreased in the time restricted group (–2.6% ± 0.5; –341 ± 53 kcal/d) relative to controls over 12 weeks (P < 0.05). Systolic blood pressure decreased in the time restricted feeding group (–7 ± 2 mm Hg) versus controls (P < 0.05). Fat mass, lean mass, visceral fat mass, diastolic blood pressure, LDL cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting glucose, fasting insulin, HOMA-IR, and homocysteine were not significantly different from controls after 12 weeks (no group × time interaction).

jmzwy

The body figures out a way to maintain homeostasis if calorie intake and activity are more or less the same. The bodyweight reduction appears to be a function of the caloric intake - if it helps people control their calories, that is a plus for many people.

My best success with IF comes with an increased protein intake relative to carbs; for me at least, my caloric intake will go down from just the higher protein intake and less carbs - meat is just more satiating. The IF contributes furtehr to that. I can continue building muscle as well with this protocol if I am careful no to overdo other activities. Nothing keto-like in terms of carb restriction, but the combo of intermittent fasting combined with increased protein intake (and fewer carbs), in my opinion would produce greater results.

I also like to do my intermittent fasting depending on activity level - if I am weight training and mountain biking in the same day, I'm just not going to do it; I'll be stressed out. For me it feels appropriate on days where I'm just weight training or I otherwise have low activity.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me