Effect of exercise on T levels with those on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
I can find tons of info on the effects of exercise and weight lifting on T levels with those that aren't on TRT but nothing on those that are. I assume that since we are on TRT, exercise will have a very different result after training. Do exercise and weight lifting use our testosterone, so it's a bit lower after a hard training session, like on leg day? If so any idea how much?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

UCFguy01

Total bro science here, but when I first started trt I was on pellets. Exercise definitely used the pellets up faster. Mine would last about 3 months and my brother's pellets would last 4 or 5. He didn't exercise at all. I actually did a blood test after 3 months and my levels were at where I started before TRT.

So yes, I think exercising uses up testosterone quicker. If you're natural, your body figures out you need more so it produces more. If on TRT, you may need to use more to compensate.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I haven't seen evidence that exercise has a significant effect on the metabolism of testosterone, which occurs mainly in the liver. This study found long-term resistance training had no effect. "No changes were observed in T metabolism due to [resistance training] indicating a homeostatic stability for this hormone in men of different ages." Metabolism is the primary factor influencing your average serum (free) testosterone on a particular dosing schedule. However, exercise can affect the rate of absorption by increasing blood flow, etc. This changes the observed half-life of the testosterone delivery method. If the dosing interval is short relative to the half-life then the decrease in half-life caused by exercise would have little effect. For example, on daily injections of testosterone cypionate you probably wouldn't notice any changes; serum testosterone would remain constant. However, testosterone pellets might be implanted only every few months, which is on the order of the half-life. Therefore, when the half-life is reduced by exercise, serum testosterone is higher in the first part of the cycle and lower in the last part. Total testosterone absorbed and used is the same across different half-lives.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me