ED vs EOD - Any difference?

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

For those of you who have tried both EOD and ED injections, was there any significant difference, either in how you felt or in your lab results?

I ask because it appears that assuming the same weekly dose, average levels on ED and EOD would be exactly the same (using cypionate).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I notice a massive difference going from an EOD to a ED protocol, I felt no peaks and troughs during the 6 week adjustment period. I didn't feel as if I was on a hormonal roller coaster and estrogen was well controlled.

I went back to an EOD protocol do to strange skin issues and started experiencing big fluctuations again that I didn't experience on daily injections. My levels were lower on ED and would have needed higher levels on an EOD protocol to feel the same.

S1W

I notice a massive difference going from an EOD to a ED protocol, I felt no peaks and troughs during the 6 week adjustment period. I didn't feel as if I was on a hormonal roller coaster and estrogen was well controlled.

I went back to an EOD protocol do to strange skin issues and started experiencing big fluctuations again that I didn't experience on daily injections. My levels were lower on ED and would have needed higher levels on an EOD protocol to feel the same.

Sounds like aside from the skin issues, you felt better on ED?

Blackhawk

I don't remember that well, but seems you had low SHBG?

Most guys and me and SystemLord are a little different but daily injections should be reserved for the most difficult cases. If you're a rather normal guy in that way you shouldn't need to go beyond EOD, possibly some diminishing returns, even staying committed to sticking yourself every day can be fatiguing mentally.

IMO

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I didn't notice much difference going from EOD to ED with T enanthate. But a subsequent shift to ED T propionate yielded improvements.

Gman86

I didn't notice much difference going from EOD to ED with T enanthate. But a subsequent shift to ED T propionate yielded improvements.

What’s your SHBG Cataceous? I’m doing EOD with prop. Tried ED, but it was surprisingly a little annoying imo. EOD is perfect for me. But will switch to ED if it makes me feel better while on prop.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What’s your SHBG Cataceous? I’m doing EOD with prop. Tried ED, but it was surprisingly a little annoying imo. EOD is perfect for me. But will switch to ED if it makes me feel better while on prop.
SHBG is around 30 nmol/L. Prior to TRT it was always low 40s. ED injecting is somewhat annoying when there's also EOD hCG. But I'm finding it's worth it. Admittedly I haven't tried EOD propionate, as I'm trying to have a diurnal rhythm.

tcmi

I did ED for several months. Switched to EOD and can’t say I noticed much difference at all. Given that, I’ll stick with EOD as it’s a little less hassle.

antelopers

What type of skin issues were you experiencing?

Systemlord

What type of skin issues were you experiencing?

Skin would turn red and red spider webs that itched and burned, it happens briefly on an EOD protocol in the first 6 weeks, then subsides, but is so minor and infrequent it never raised an eyebrow until I attempted a daily protocol.

Liver function is excellent, bile ducts looks great.

Mr S

Skin would turn red and red spider webs that itched and burned, it happens briefly on an EOD protocol in the first 6 weeks, then subsides, but is so minor and infrequent it never raised an eyebrow until I attempted a daily protocol.

EOD as I understand it, will change the days I inject. I found that hard to follow I decided to go ED. However, the small amount of T Cypionate in the syringe makes me wonder if I’m wasting more than injecting. ED injections cleared my chest acne but I also lowered my dose from 140mg to 100mg per week. Why would it be a last resource to do ED injections? I don’t mind the needle but I mind the drawing from the tiny vile into the syringe. I started ED injections following Jim Campbell’s advice who claims daily injections will mimic the “real thing” more accurately and keep your peaks and valleys to a minimum which made sense to me.

Systemlord

EOD as I understand it, will change the days I inject. I found that hard to follow I decided to go ED. However, the small amount of T Cypionate in the syringe makes me wonder if I’m wasting more than injecting. ED injections cleared my chest acne but I also lowered my dose from 140mg to 100mg per week. Why would it be a last resource to do ED injections? I don’t mind the needle but I mind the drawing from the tiny vile into the syringe. I started ED injections following Jim Campbell’s advice who claims daily injections will mimic the “real thing” more accurately and keep your peaks and valleys to a minimum which made sense to me.

I created several repeating alarms on my phone to go off every 14 days, works like a charm.

Set the alarm for Monday, 8:00 am every 14 days and so on.

Mr S

What’s your T dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching