ED , no libido, and Low T . I need your opinions on my blood work and clomid usage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Novak_J

I've been dealing with zero libido, weak erections, low energy and brain fog, inability gain muscle etc for the last 2 years. I'm 29 yo 140 lbs, exercise 3 times a week, Diet is clean, eat a lot of protein and carbs and try to cut out sweets.
I have seen 4 different urologist and also been to men's clinic to get an opinion on my symptoms.I have had many blood tests they're very similar so i am sharing the latest one

Recent Bloods:

Total T: 265 ng/dL (264 - 916)
Free T: 7.62 (9.3 - 26.5)
SHBG: 15 (16.5 - 55.9)
Estradiol: 15.38 pg/mL
FSH: 8.2 mIU/mL (1.3 - 19.3)
LH: 4.9 mIU/mL (1.2 - 9.0)
TSH: 0.6 uIU/ML (.40 - 4.00)
T4 Free: 1.51 ng/dL (.7 - 1.6)

I also have low sperm levels probably because of varicocele (its been fixed 2 times but still hasn't improved numbers). Men's clinic recommended to start me on HCG first to boost up the sperms then have them frozen, then start TRT (maybe he will keep the HCG along side TRT to keep fertility). But i wanted to see another urologist to get an different opinion.

The urologist recommended to start me on Clomid for 3 months. He believes it could boost sperm levels and Testosterone as well. He asked for semen analysis and blood test at the end of 3 months.He said he would never recommend TRT for me since i want kids.

Should i listen urologist advice and try Clomid or is it pointless? I am very hesitant about starting TRT because i already have low sperm levels and it could make things worse even with HCG added.

MY MAIN GOAL IS TO FIND OUT WHAT IS CAUSING LOW T AND ALL THESE SYMPTOMS.. SO FAR I'VE HAD NO LUCK WITH DOCTORS. NONE OF THEM THINKS MY T IS LOW AND THEY DON'T HAVE A SOLUTION.

Please tell me what you think based on your experiences . sorry for the long post

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

MY MAIN GOAL IS TO FIND OUT WHAT IS CAUSING LOW T AND ALL THESE SYMPTOMS.. SO FAR I'VE HAD NO LUCK WITH DOCTORS. NONE OF THEM THINKS MY T IS LOW AND THEY DON'T HAVE A SOLUTION.
Your testicles aren't performing their job very well, LH is midrange and T is low and previously were diagnosed with a varicocele. You're doctors are idiots, your Total T and Free T are both below the normal ranges.

You have labs and symptoms to support a low-T diagnosis and still your doctors aren't convinced, then they lack common sense or there is another possible reason for denial that there is a low-T issue.

There is a huge stigma of steroids in our society and western medicine and I believe this is an obstacle for anyone with low-T seeking treatment.

If you have no other health problems and doctors are unable to find anything else wrong, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck.

Last edited:

Novak_J

Your testicles aren't performing their job very well, LH is midrange and T is low and previously were diagnosed with a varicocele. You're doctors are idiots, your Total T and Free T are both below the normal ranges.

You have labs and symptoms to support a low-T diagnosis and still your doctors aren't convinced, then they lack common sense or there is another possible reason for denial that there is a low-T issue.

There is a huge stigma of steroids in our society and western medicine and I believe this is an obstacle for anyone with low-T seeking treatment.

If you have no other health problems and doctors are unable to find anything else wrong, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck.
Thanks for your response. It is really frustrating having no proper care or answer to all this after many doctors visits and all the money i spent (i have a shitty insurance). How do many of you diagnosed with primary or secondary hypogonadism? am i missing a step or some testing? i can't even have one doctor to convince that my symtoms are low T related..
Maybe i will eventually end up starting TRT but at least i want to hear some logical explanation and diagnosis to all this.

Systemlord

Your T is low, it's simple, you need testosterone, not drugs. It's no different than if you had low iron or potassium, it's low and you need more to function normally.

It's very possible that only one of your testicles is functioning, doing all the work and it's not enough.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me