Ears wont stop ringing

Buy Lab Tests Online

dslfam

Hello,
I am currently on TRT with hcg and arimidex, and a peptide blend of semorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6 and GAC. Around when I started this therapy, my ears started ringing nonstop. Its easier to deal with during the day, but in times of quiet is maddening. Has anyone else ever heard of and/or experienced this because of any of the compounds listed above? I just want to know why this started all of a sudden and what I can do to alleviate it.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello,
I am currently on TRT with hcg and arimidex, and a peptide blend of semorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6 and GAC. Around when I started this therapy, my ears started ringing nonstop. Its easier to deal with during the day, but in times of quiet is maddening. Has anyone else ever heard of and/or experienced this because of any of the compounds listed above? I just want to know why this started all of a sudden and what I can do to alleviate it.

Thanks!

Obvious answer is...obvious.

dslfam

Sounds like it is obvious, but that’s not really explaining anything. I’m just looking for some real answers not anecdotal.

And there hasn’t been no exposure to prolonged loud noises.

Hi dslfam, welcome to the forums. Did you start TRT with hcg and arimidex, and a peptide blend of semorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6 and GAC all at once?
I would stop the peptide blend of semorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6 and GAC for a month and see if the ringing goes away.

How old are you, tinnitis usually doesn't hit until mid to late 50's

dslfam

Yes i started everything all at once. I’m in my mid 30’s.

I was thinking about stopping the blend to see if it helped as well, but any idea how long the reconstituted blend will last? Obviously it wasn’t cheap and don’t want 5 weeks of it to spoil.

Yes i started everything all at once. I'm in my mid 30's.

I was thinking about stopping the blend to see if it helped as well, but any idea how long the reconstituted blend will last? Obviously it wasn't cheap and don't want 5 weeks of it to spoil.
Why did the doc put you on the peptide blend?
In many cases it's an experiment to see if it will help but many meds have bad side effects. You have to decide if the sides are worth the gain.

dslfam

Due to lower natural production. What other sides are associated? I was under the impression that these peptides really didn’t have any. Is tinnitus a common side?

Due to lower natural production. What other sides are associated? I was under the impression that these peptides really didn't have any. Is tinnitus a common side?
Ringing in the ears is not always tinnitis. At 30 I will guess your ringing is not tinnitis and is a side effect of something you are taking.

I am no peptide expert a simple google of these semorelin/ghrp2/ghrp6 seperately will show you all the bad side effects. Then you can be the judge if they are worth it.
Also if you arer new to TRT your body will go thru many short term changes (good and bad side effects) it seems to take many months on a stable protocol before things settle down.

hth

dslfam

Got it. Yeah the testosterone I’m not new to, but was off of it for about 4 months prior to restarting it with the peptide.

I guess the question should be is it smart to stop the peptide all together or continue and see if it balances out?

Got it. Yeah the testosterone I'm not new to, but was off of it for about 4 months prior to restarting it with the peptide.

I guess the question should be is it smart to stop the peptide all together or continue and see if it balances out?

What if you cut the peptide dose in half? That might be an option. Just to be sure you understand I have no experience with peptides s o I am only offering suggestions based on common sense or my gut feel of what I would do. Only you can deside if the ringing is worth it. How long have you taken it and is it getting louder?

Got it. Yeah the testosterone I'm not new to, but was off of it for about 4 months prior to restarting it with the peptide.

So you start the peptide and the ringing starts and your still wondering why...this is pretty clear, isn't it? I'm not being sarcastic, either. How hard is this going to be for you? Put up with it for 5 weeks till you run the course or stop the peptide. This isn't that hard to deduce.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me