Early morning wake ups

Buy Lab Tests Online

drkelp

Interesting. I've had the noticeable pulse at times. Especially when going to bed it's hard to miss. Sometimes with higher bp occasionally bp was fairly normal. I hydrate as much as possible and use things like baby aspirin, arginine, citrulline, arjuna, q10 magnesiums hibiscus they seem to calm these things. But that's just my case.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

I turned 37 in August, but I look like I am 50 from kids and career! Part of the TRT was to help get me through the phase of life I am in (young kids, 2 demanding but rewarding careers). Total fail! I am not sure what I am going to do, honestly. I travel for work often to foreign countries, so the EOD thing seems like a PITA. Not to mention I don’t like poking myself 2x a week, let alone EOD. I know, quit being a baby! I am at that point that something needs to change or I need to get off. I don’t have the ability to be out of it, lethargic, tired, or whatever coming off of TRT is going to do, even for a couple of weeks. I’ll give the EOD a try I guess.
I missed this post first time around. Anyway, my experiment is a success so far! 40mg every 3 days and I’m sleeping great! No post exercise malaise or PEM, I feel relaxed, not all revved up, I haven’t taken BP yet but I haven’t had crazy palpitations yet since the drop (mild ectopic heartbeats still). Anyway, give it a shot. I’m happy so far. I’ll deal with a little lower T levels to sleep well!

I missed this post first time around. Anyway, my experiment is a success so far! 40mg every 3 days and I’m sleeping great! No post exercise malaise or PEM, I feel relaxed, not all revved up, I haven’t taken BP yet but I haven’t had crazy palpitations yet since the drop (mild ectopic heartbeats still). Anyway, give it a shot. I’m happy so far. I’ll deal with a little lower T levels to sleep well!

great to hear. I am following suit.

Novaman

[

how long were you on for? how was quitting??
I was on TRT for over 4 years. Quitting cold turkey really wasn’t that bad because my sleep was so horrible at the end of TRT and I started sleeping better almost immediately. It has now been a year since I quit and continue to work towards better sleep. The biggest thing is that when I wake up at night, I have no trouble getting right Back to sleep

Novaman

I used to wake up only once a night to go pee. Sometime around the age of 52 about a year into TRT I suddenly started waking up more than once. Overtime I noticed that I would have difficulties getting back to sleep on the second wake up. Investigated everything- BPH, apnea, pelvic floor issues... nothing fixed it. I finally went off the TRT. What I found is I still wake up multiple times at night but now I can fall back asleep. I’ve concluded that my sleep issues are due to aging (I’m now almost 57) and have had to adapt by improving my sleep hygiene, developing good evening pre sleep routines, going to bed earlier, and allowing myself to get up later.

Do you have any update?

my experiment failed. I’m back to waking up at 5am regardless of what time I go to bed. In a perfect world with a perfect life and job, that would be fine, but this is not sustainable for me.

so far so good for me. I switched to 30mg Eod and I do feel a little better. I am sleeping 6-8hrs a night, so that definitely Improved. I also added 10 mg of pregnenolone before bed a night and that has help with the sleep quality for sure. I am cautiously optimistic right now.

GreenMachineX

so far so good for me. I switched to 30mg Eod and I do feel a little better. I am sleeping 6-8hrs a night, so that definitely Improved. I also added 10 mg of pregnenolone before bed a night and that has help with the sleep quality for sure. I am cautiously optimistic right now.
Well, I’m now pretty sure my garbage sleep is directly related to my E3D injections causing those nights to be horrible sleep followed by a trash feeling the entire next day. I will be switching to 25mg EOD by next shot. Enough of this.

Well, I’m now pretty sure my garbage sleep is directly related to my E3D injections causing those nights to be horrible sleep followed by a trash feeling the entire next day. I will be switching to 25mg EOD by next shot. Enough of this.

I will say my sleep onset and Length has greatly improved since the switch. Quality is Still awful. I feel like trash in the morning still. Who knows? Needless to say I am “tired” of it!

gerardo

What is the testosterone application schedule?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me