Early morning wake ups

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

I dont know it is a miracle drug, but it reduces my appetite and all legit data I checked long term seems to be safe. Also I consulted 5 doctors about it and if 2 of them are some common endocrinologists the other 3 I respect a lot.

Since starting TRT Ive put like 6 kg of which 2-3 kg muscle, the other seems fat and water. Im always hungry since TRT just cannot stop myself eating including a bit of shit so stopping metformin right now is out of question. When appetite normalizes I will start reducing dose but right now I wanna cut some weight and even with metformin seems impossible...

The reason you crave trash is because you don't sleep well. This is a must watch for everyone:

Your ghrelin levels goes up when you don't sleep well and your body tries to make up for the lack of sleep with more calories.
Relying on a drug because you can't control what you eat is silly. You're a man and should be able control yourself, you're not an emotional girl on her period.
Do heavy workout with weights and eat good food according to what a standard calories calculator tells you. 2500-2700 is good enough for most guys working out regularly.
Then you can indulge a bit in the weekend like most of us are doing.

And, as a general piece of advice, trust doctors up to a certain point. You're in charge of your health and there are tons of info out there these days.
Doctors ineptitude created a whole bunch of health issues in my case, and I would have been way better miles away from them.
I'm on TRT for life thanks to the idiot doctors paid by pharmaceutical companies to prescribe finasteride for hair loss.

Vonko1988

The reason you crave trash is because you don't sleep well. This is a must watch for everyone:

Your ghrelin levels goes up when you don't sleep well and your body tries to make up for the lack of sleep with more calories.
Relying on a drug because you can't control what you eat is silly. You're a man and should be able control yourself, you're not an emotional girl on her period.
Do heavy workout with weights and eat good food according to what a standard calories calculator tells you. 2500-2700 is good enough for most guys working out regularly.
Then you can indulge a bit in the weekend like most of us are doing.

And, as a general piece of advice, trust doctors up to a certain point. You're in charge of your health and there are tons of info out there these days.
Doctors ineptitude created a whole bunch of health issues in my case, and I would have been way better miles away from them.
I'm on TRT for life thanks to the idiot doctors paid by pharmaceutical companies to prescribe finasteride for hair loss.

i agree man. But there are doctors and doctors. Some of them really know their stuff and wanna help the patients. I have enough experience with doctors to make the difference

Im not sure if craving trash is due to that. There were days on TRT I slept well and was still hungry as a winter wolf. If I was eating 2500 calories I would be loosing weight...

By the way I stopped the magnesium and my sleep is better the last two days. Not perfect but definitely better... How strange is that. Isnt magnesium supposed to do the opposite? And when I take it one hour later I feel more sleepy

Once I am asleep I normally sleep ok, but wake way too early in the morn, after roughly 4-5 hrs of sleep. I am completely exhausted but can’t sleep.

has anyone fixed this by lowering does? Things were good for the first 5 months of TRT but now this issue is going to break me. My doc is a urologist that isn’t very knowledgeable on this.

thanks!

Last edited:

M.J

Once I am asleep I normally sleep ok, but wake way too early in the morn, after roughly 4-5 hrs of sleep. I am completely exhausted but can’t sleep.

has anyone fuced this by lowering does? Things were good for the first 5 months of TRT but now this issue is going to break me. My doc is a urologist that isn’t very knowledgeable on this.

thanks!
I had problem sleeping and the reason was slow ferritin, due to multiple lab test and one blood donation. I was crazy to do lab test almost every two weeks just trying to understand my numbers. That was enough to deplete my ferritin. It’s not only me a friend has the same issue but from colon problems and was losing blood which crashed his ferritin and after taking iron+vitamin c and lysin all good I sleep like a baby with that

M.J

You think bloodwork every 2 weeks depleted your ferritin?
This plus one donation drove my ferritin below 10. I have no other problems. So test and one blood donation is enough to do this I guess. I am talking 7 month period not one or 3 month of tests.

I had problem sleeping and the reason was slow ferritin, due to multiple lab test and one blood donation. I was crazy to do lab test almost every two weeks just trying to understand my numbers. That was enough to deplete my ferritin. It’s not only me a friend has the same issue but from colon problems and was losing blood which crashed his ferritin and after taking iron+vitamin c and lysin all good I sleep like a baby with that

I looked into that. My ferritin was 73 (30-400). Not high, but I don't think that is low. I have battled some common side, sore joints, rising HCT, water retention, etc. if I can’t get this sleep thing under control I may be going back to low T life.

how about injection sites? I tried 2 delt injections for the first time ever right before my sleep started messing up. Normally alternate between quad and VG. I know it’s probably reaching, but would injection site affect absorption rate, causing new side??

M.J

I looked into that. My ferritin was 73 (30-400). Not high, but I don't think that is low. I have battled some common side, sore joints, rising HCT, water retention, etc. if I can’t get this sleep thing under control I may be going back to low T life.

how about injection sites? I tried 2 delt injections for the first time ever right before my sleep started messing up. Normally alternate between quad and VG. I know it’s probably reaching, but would injection site affect absorption rate, causing new side??
I actually just did iron and ferritin and ferritin is 24 still low range (26-388) been taking iron for more than a week now.will keep taking it to go much higher.

I inject in shoulders all the time, in the morning.

Gman86

I actually just did iron and ferritin and ferritin is 24 still low range (26-388) been taking iron for more than a week now.will keep taking it to go much higher.

I inject in shoulders all the time, in the morning.

What was ur iron level (with range please). And where’s ur HGB currently at?

Checkout this video with Morley Robbins, fascinating stuff. U may not need to worry so much about getting ur ferritin higher. Highly highly recommend watching the video. Guy’s one of a kind with how his mind works.

Gman86

Nevermind @M.J just saw ur other post where u literally answered every one of my questions lol. Ya u definitely need to increase ur iron levels. Total iron is obv very very low, and HGB and HCT are lower than I personally like to see them. 70% of our iron is stored in our HGB. So very important for that to not be too low, in regards to iron status. Total iron is the other very important iron marker. Ferritin apparently isn’t a very good market for iron status at all, according to Morley

M.J

Nevermind @M.J just saw ur other post where u literally answered every one of my questions lol. Ya u definitely need to increase ur iron levels. Total iron is obv very very low, and HGB and HCT are lower than I personally like to see them. 70% of our iron is stored in our HGB. So very important for that to not be too low, in regards to iron status. Total iron is the other very important iron marker. Ferritin apparently isn’t a very good market for iron status at all, according to Morley
Yea I wrote details there, I guess I will keep taking iron seems a very low.

SkyWarn

I take 2000 IU of Vit D daily, and 50mg Zinc EOD. My Vit D levels are around 40
Last year when I was deficient my fit D level was 15. I took 25,000 IU once a week. After 3 months my levels came up to 35

Novaman

has anyone fixed this by lowering does? Things were good for the first 5 months of TRT but now this issue is going to break me. My doc is a urologist that isn’t very knowledgeable on this.

thanks!
I ran into this problem and tries for years to find a solution. I tried adjusting my dose of Test down, adjusting and even eliminating HCG and AI. I also tried other supplements. Nothing worked. Finally I quit TRT and my problems went away.

I'm still tempted to go back on TRT. I've been off now for almost 11 months. My sleep is better but still not great and I attribute that to aging (I am almost 57). The main thing is I can get back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night. My libido is not great and that is what now drives me to want to try TRT again

I ran into this problem and tries for years to find a solution. I tried adjusting my dose of Test down, adjusting and even eliminating HCG and AI. I also tried other supplements. Nothing worked. Finally I quit TRT and my problems went away.

I'm still tempted to go back on TRT. I've been off now for almost 11 months. My sleep is better but still not great and I attribute that to aging (I am almost 57). The main thing is I can get back to sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night. My libido is not great and that is what now drives me to want to try TRT again

unfortunately I am at the giving up point. I am 37 with 2 young kids and a career that will not work on 4-5hrs of sleep on a consistent basis. I am damn near exhausted all the time, which defeats the purpose of TRT for me. Did you quit cold turkey??

Novaman

unfortunately I am at the giving up point. I am 37 with 2 young kids and a career that will not work on 4-5hrs of sleep on a consistent basis. I am damn near exhausted all the time, which defeats the purpose of TRT for me. Did you quit cold turkey??
Yes I quit cold turkey. It really wasn't that bad. I think weeks 3 and 4 might be the worst but nothing horrible, especially since my sleep improved almost immediately.

fifty

Try nasal gel 1-3x per day if it’s not cost prohibitive. It’s generally out of your system in time to not affect sleep.

M.J

All guys with sleep issues should check ferritin I had this problem and iron supplement solved it, I sleep like a baby now you need to monitor the blood donation vs iron and ferritin level

GreenMachineX

I’m going to jump into this conversation. I’m only using 50mg testosterone twice per week, and that keeps my free T about 19-22 on range of 9-25, and total T about 550. Obviously not outrageous levels, but I’m now wondering if it’s still too much for me. It keeps my HCT at 50-51 and HGB somewhere in 17’s. My ferritin is fine at 150 so I know it’s not that. I’ve never considered that testosterone at this small dosage could be the issue. I’m going to lower to 40mg twice per week to see if there’s a difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me