Early morning wake ups

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

Taking this dosage of Vitamin D was advised by the doctor I consulted, he is one of the best in USA. I was taking 6000-7000 UI per day prior to that, my vitamin D levels in blood were around 70 and he said he want to see them higher and advised 10 000 UI. Also he advised zinc 2 x 30mg citrate, but I had issue finding these dosages of zinc.

Do you think high dosages of zinc or d can cause such issue?

I can cut them in half for now.

I don't know who your Dr is but when your Vitamin D levels are already at 70 and he increases your dosage, that makes no sense. Too much Vitamin D causes calcified plaque to build up in your veins and arteries. Its already been mentioned that too much Zinc is toxic to your nervous system. Just throttle back and stop overthinking this. I actually bailed on all my supplements once I got my dosage dialed in because I finally realized the a theraputic amount of Test is the real deal. A shot of Test will have more of an effect than any sup I have ever tried.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joe Sixpack

I don't know who your Dr is but when your Vitamin D levels are already at 70 and he increases your dosage, that makes no sense. Too much Vitamin D causes calcified plaque to build up in your veins and arteries. .
My doctor wanted my D levels in the 80's and 90's. Two benefits. #1 better glucose control. #2 better blood pressure control. I believe him. But it still causes me concern to be that high. I've elected to maintain D levels in the 60's.

M.J

Been taking 10,000 iu daily for 5 years now my d levels around 60 ng/dl but sometimes I skip one day or two a Week.
Also advised by dr Ronald. But I use to take it even before I spoke to him.

Vonko1988

Magnesium citrate has a poor absorption and a laxative effect.
Fish oil is a big topic at the moment. Many people are concerned of the toxicity due to the oils becoming rancid. Google it.
Ashwagandha has a stimulatory effect on many people, me included.

What's your protocol at the moment?
Lab tests at through?
What I have researched magnesium citrate is well absorbed like glycinate. I had gut issues only the first few days
Ashwagandha at least the one I take acts very relaxing on me, the issue is after some time on a dose my body gets used to it and the effect is gone. Now raising the dose improved my sleep
For fish oil I know can be rancid, but I try to take the highest quality stuff available here

My protocol is 20mg sustanon daily and 100 Ui HCG daily

I havent made yet detailed blood work but 20 days ago I had total t of 1100 and free t of 28ng/dl and otherwise almost all my symptoms are gone and I feel very well at these levels

I heard opinions the short esters in sustanon may be causing this and I consider switching to

Vonko1988

I don't know who your Dr is but when your Vitamin D levels are already at 70 and he increases your dosage, that makes no sense. Too much Vitamin D causes calcified plaque to build up in your veins and arteries. Its already been mentioned that too much Zinc is toxic to your nervous system. Just throttle back and stop overthinking this. I actually bailed on all my supplements once I got my dosage dialed in because I finally realized the a theraputic amount of Test is the real deal. A shot of Test will have more of an effect than any sup I have ever tried.

i will reduce both supplements in half, a few days I will not take them.
But I think the likelyhood they cause my sleeping issues are very low. But lets hope it turns out to be them... I will be very happy

Appassionato

What I have researched magnesium citrate is well absorbed like glycinate. I had gut issues only the first few days
Ashwagandha at least the one I take acts very relaxing on me, the issue is after some time on a dose my body gets used to it and the effect is gone. Now raising the dose improved my sleep
For fish oil I know can be rancid, but I try to take the highest quality stuff available here

My protocol is 20mg sustanon daily and 100 Ui HCG daily

I havent made yet detailed blood work but 20 days ago I had total t of 1100 and free t of 28ng/dl and otherwise almost all my symptoms are gone and I feel very well at these levels

I heard opinions the short esters in sustanon may be causing this and I consider switching to

I put my 2 cents in that your E2 is high with 20mg daily plus HCG.
All the people I've heard suffering from insomnia on TRT managed to solve the issue lowering their dose. I'm no exception to that.
Problem is to find a balance between the amount of androgens you need to feel well without experiencing anxiety and insomnia.
If you drop your dose too much, you will start feeling tired again.

And no, there's no supplement that will counteract an hormonal driven insomnia. They usually work the first few days and then the effect fades away.
I've been dealing with this monster for 5-6 years.

Vonko1988

I think it is possible to be from b12 as well. 2 weeks before trt I bumped m dose from 1000 to 3000 mcg methylcobalamine.

Possible to be that?

Appassionato

I think it is possible to be from b12 as well. 2 weeks before trt I bumped m dose from 1000 to 3000 mcg methylcobalamine.

Possible to be that?

I think you are overdoing and over thinking everything.
I know it because I've been there. I tried all the supplements possible at high dosages and I can tell you that you are taking an insane amount of them. 3000 mcg daily of B12 is really foolish.

Just keep it simple for now, stop your supplements and do a blood test to see where you sit with your hormones levels.
I'm 90% sure your insomnia is driven by a dose which is too high.

DixieWrecked

Possible to be that?
Holy shit man. That's 125,000% of the RDA. What are you trying to achieve? If I were you, which I am not, I would stop any all supplements and focus on how the testosterone feels.

Vonko1988

I think you are overdoing and over thinking everything.
I know it because I've been there. I tried all the supplements possible at high dosages and I can tell you that you are taking an insane amount of them. 3000 mcg daily of B12 is really foolish.

Just keep it simple for now, stop your supplements and do a blood test to see where you sit with your hormones levels.
I'm 90% sure your insomnia is driven by a dose which is too high.

For B12 I read where are the optimal levels and mine were way below at 1000mcg.
Also bear in mind I take 2000mg metformin daily so some b12 is a must
You mean high dose of test or supplements?

Vonko1988

Holy shit man. That's 125,000% of the RDA. What are you trying to achieve? If I were you, which I am not, I would stop any all supplements and focus on how the testosterone feels.
In fact just my b12 test came out and it is not high at all at 3000mcg:

Vitamin В12 S 498 pmol/l 145 - 569 ECLIA

Many doctors suggest to go above 700 on this range

Gman86

You don’t take any vitamin D anymore either, not even in the winter?

DixieWrecked

You don’t take any vitamin D anymore either, not even in the winter?

I'll take some vitamin D. Last time I checked my levels were at 55 and that was in November. If my levels were at 70 I would not take that as a cue to increase my dosage by 4000iu daily. That just doesn't make any sense. Vonko has so many moving parts to his "protocol" there is absolutely no way he is going to feel stable or find what works.

Last edited:

Appassionato

For B12 I read where are the optimal levels and mine were way below at 1000mcg.
Also bear in mind I take 2000mg metformin daily so some b12 is a must
You mean high dose of test or supplements?

Dude, you are on a highway to hell.
Have you read this?

Metformin Decreases Aerobic Capacity and Muscle Mass

Are you an adept of Jay Campbell's cult?
You will never feel well like this. Who told you to take metformin?
Do you realise all the oral you take needs to go through the liver and kidneys?
Do you know what that means in a lifespan?

You decided to go on TRT and that’s a life commitment. If you don't start slow and introduce one thing at a time, you will never get dialed in.
Several people on this forum already told you to drop everything and stay on T (and HCG if you wish) and solve your insomnia first.
If you don't sleep well, there is no protocol or supplement that will make you feel well.

Vonko1988

Dude, you are on a highway to hell.
Have you read this?

Metformin Decreases Aerobic Capacity and Muscle Mass

Are you an adept of Jay Campbell's cult?
You will never feel well like this. Who told you to take metformin?
Do you realise all the oral you take needs to go through the liver and kidneys?
Do you know what that means in a lifespan?

You decided to go on TRT and that’s a life commitment. If you don't start slow and introduce one thing at a time, you will never get dialed in.
Several people on this forum already told you to drop everything and stay on T (and HCG if you wish) and solve your insomnia first.
If you don't sleep well, there is no protocol or supplement that will make you feel well.
Dude, seems nobody cares why I take metformin.

ive been taking it 8 months before TRT, I have issues with apetite and metformin helps me in that.
And I was told I can take it by at least 5 doctors, 3 of them local endos, and three more US leading hormonal specialsts that all of you know

Appassionato

Dude, seems nobody cares why I take metformin.

ive been taking it 8 months before TRT, I have issues with apetite and metformin helps me in that.
And I was told I can take it by at least 5 doctors, 3 of them local endos, and three more US leading hormonal specialsts that all of you know

Testosterone alone should have speed up your metabolism. I have trouble keeping myself full, as I'm always hungry while on TRT.
But I understand if TRT didn't fix it. Mine was a word of warning. Metformin is not the miracle drug like some scammers are trying to convey. It's actually a pretty nasty one, and in general the less drug you can be on, the better it is.

This is not a sprint, you're in for a marathon.

Vonko1988

Testosterone alone should have speed up your metabolism. I have trouble keeping myself full, as I'm always hungry while on TRT.
But I understand if TRT didn't fix it. Mine was a word of warning. Metformin is not the miracle drug like some scammers are trying to convey. It's actually a pretty nasty one, and in general the less drug you can be on, the better it is.

I dont know it is a miracle drug, but it reduces my appetite and all legit data I checked long term seems to be safe. Also I consulted 5 doctors about it and if 2 of them are some common endocrinologists the other 3 I respect a lot.

Since starting TRT Ive put like 6 kg of which 2-3 kg muscle, the other seems fat and water. Im always hungry since TRT just cannot stop myself eating including a bit of shit so stopping metformin right now is out of question. When appetite normalizes I will start reducing dose but right now I wanna cut some weight and even with metformin seems impossible...

Last edited:

DixieWrecked

You are on a Highway to Hell

Testosterone alone should have speed up your metabolism.

In general the less drug you can be on, the better it is.

Just follow this right here. Show some freaking spine and take control of your life and quit relying on pills or drugs.

@Vonko and WTF do you have 5 Drs hahahah? Everything you are doing is totally wrong. 100% wrong. but do what you want.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me